PDA

View Full Version : Yellow background & black stripes (lines) BIZHUB C452

Custom Search

donrushs
09-26-2014, 10:19 AM
Hello,

Yesterday i managed to fix REPLENISH TONER ERROR through an electric technician not a KM technician who examined and fixed the problem on prcb (motherboard), where the problem was on ICP19 and not ICP5, and now the yellow toner is detected, but now i do experience another problem, whereby every printout come with a yellowish background during printing and when photocopying it came out with yellowish background and black stripes (lines) from the top to bottom of the document.

what could be the problem and how to fix it.

Max
09-26-2014, 10:39 AM
I would say the board is not fixed. The lines are due to fault in image processing/memory issue. Yellow is probably over toned dev unit. Change the MFP board to a brand new and not repaired. The only problem is they cost a fortune.

donrushs
09-26-2014, 12:05 PM
I would say the board is not fixed. The lines are due to fault in image processing/memory issue. Yellow is probably over toned dev unit. Change the MFP board to a brand new and not repaired. The only problem is they cost a fortune.

Where can i get New MFP Board (prcb), i decided to repair the board because its too difficult to get a brand new board here in Tanzania.

Synaux
09-27-2014, 03:08 AM
Please do not create redundant/similar posts!

roberto.bertolani
09-29-2014, 01:16 AM
Please do not create redundant/similar posts!

I had the same problem in scan mode FTP and changed MFP.
she really cost much
the problem was due to RAM soldered in MFP

bye from Italy

fishleg
09-29-2014, 10:25 PM
Curious about icp's on boards how did you replace it? Are they just tiny fuses if so how do you know voltage, ampage etc?

Synaux
09-29-2014, 11:55 PM
Curious about icp's on boards how did you replace it? Are they just tiny fuses if so how do you know voltage, ampage etc?

I am not sure about the PCRB, but I am assuming they are about the same thing as the ICP5s on the Print Relay Boards.
If this is correct, then you would have to desolder the chip and solder a new one on....

Take a look at this:

fishleg
09-30-2014, 03:35 PM
ICP just a small fuse tho?

Cookr
10-07-2014, 09:55 PM
I had a similar problem on a Muratec C2280 the lines were caused do to it not being set up properly maybe when the board was fixed something happened??

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/muratec/90487-magenta-cyan-lines-c2280.html

blackcat4866
10-08-2014, 12:39 AM
It looks to me like the "Lines of Shame".

Have you gone through the machine's initial setup procedure line by line? (Just the part that begins when you plug in the machine.) I think it will resolve the problem. =^..^=

donrushs
10-08-2014, 10:39 AM
It looks to me like the "Lines of Shame".

Have you gone through the machine's initial setup procedure line by line? (Just the part that begins when you plug in the machine.) I think it will resolve the problem. =^..^=

LOL........ the problem already solved, just got an assist from a technician and he did an initial setup procedure, and then the problem solved.

blackcat4866
10-09-2014, 12:46 AM
LOL........ the problem already solved, just got an assist from a technician and he did an initial setup procedure, and then the problem solved.

Congratulations. =^..^=

Josh93
10-09-2014, 03:31 AM
HA lines of shame.... I'm going to use that the next time I head out to a clients to clean their scanner glass. "I clean it 5 times!!!???" After two seconds on site with a rag... "Oh how you do that"??

Lines of shame...

Custom Search