PDA

View Full Version : Firmware request and help

Custom Search

earney
09-26-2014, 11:54 AM
Would anyone have a link to the GP1-R6 firmware for the C451? I need this firmware to set the fuser to no-stop.

A little background....
The machine isnt blowing the fuse in the fuser when it was inserted so the machine has now stopped due to the replace fuser message. I updated to the latest firmware GCA-R6 that was available but apparently its a specialized firmware need and that is GP1-R6.

If anyone has any idea why the machine wouldn't blow the fuse I would appreciate the help.

Blizzoo
09-26-2014, 12:35 PM
I allways use 1/16A pico fuse in KM Fusers and work every time.

earney
09-26-2014, 12:47 PM
I allways use 1/16A pico fuse in KM Fusers and work every time.

Same but this was a new fuser put in and it didnt blow the fuse in it (brought up error C3461 - Release new fuser, ended up just cutting the wire to the fuse). That was around half the life ago when the previous fuser was faulty and so replaced. The count had been left at half full and now is full and machine has stopped. I have once again tried to re-fuse it and same error comes up, it see's the fuse but doesnt blow it to reset the count. As far as I know the printer board was replaced but still didnt blow the fuse so the only way I see it is I get the specialized firmware to set it to no stop. Unless im told its a different board but as im sure you know they arent cheap to replace.

Blizzoo
09-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Check ICP2 on PCRB

emujo
09-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Any firmware released after the PPLM/IU mod firmware will have this incorporated. You should be able to set the switches regardless. Emujo

Custom Search