PDA

View Full Version : PageCrap Mobile

Custom Search

Hansoon
09-28-2014, 10:37 AM
Anybody being able to work with PageScope Mobile for Android? Automatic search cannot find a convolute of existing modern KonicaMinolta printers/MFP's although they are listed as supported equipment in PageScope Mobile. Even entering manually the IP address of a, listed as supported not too old, BH-C-353, does not work.

Ok, this is an app free of charge but can a gigantic large high tech company like KonicaMinolta not program a functional application? Others, working only from their back room at home are able to make beautiful very well functioning apps to do anything. GRRRR....

:mad::mad::mad:

An upcoming sale is depending on the Android printing feature.

Hans

Hansoon
09-28-2014, 11:34 AM
OK, I'll take the above back. Partially.

It works now. ( Did I ever tell you that, that cute little lug on the RJ45 plug has indeed some function? Mine was off so the plug slipped out a little...... LOL)

Still I think PageScope Mobile is a clunky, user unfriendly piece of err... Software.

Hans

Kidaver
09-29-2014, 03:11 PM
Pagescope Mobile is actually one of the better mobile apps out there...it's a lot better than Kyocera's mobile app....when tablets and such first came out they never really put a lot of thought in the printing side of it...

Custom Search