PDA

View Full Version : COF32 code in Konica Minolta Di3010

Custom Search

Maindron1
10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Hi,

I have been getting this code and I change the developer, it stopped but after about another 3000 copies, it came back again. I have been using generic toner and I wonder if this could be an issue.

I know that I am supposed to clear the counter which I am not sure was done. I know that I am supposed to go to tech mode by the following steps: Utility -->Counter-->stop-0-0-Stop-0-1-->Counter-->Counter Reset. I am not sure if this is the way to reset the counter as I can never see anything. I read about F8 Function but when I go to Function and press F8 I see nothing.

Please, a little help.

Thank you.

darry1322
10-02-2014, 11:10 PM
If you have a new drum and developer, clear the counter for those in service mode. Leave the side door open while in service mode.

replace the developer, close the side door, go to Function press F8 and then press Start.
The machine will run for a few minutes and set your ATDC level.

Maindron1
10-03-2014, 12:05 AM
If you have a new drum and developer, clear the counter for those in service mode. Leave the side door open while in service mode.

replace the developer, close the side door, go to Function press F8 and then press Start.
The machine will run for a few minutes and set your ATDC level.

Thank you Much, I just did not know that I was supposed to push start on F8. Solved the problem.

Custom Search