PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Page scope error Failed to import data

Custom Search

Dragord
10-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Hello I have a problem with a KM284e and pagescope. The machine was installed a couple of months ago and Pagescope was set up so the client could add and control account tracking users.
This was working fine until I had an odd problem with the control panel buttons down the right hand side not responding, which a quick reboot fixed.
I decided (foolishly) as there was a firmware update G20-G9 i would install it, which I did and left.

The client rang two days later to say they were getting "failed to import data" message in Pagescope when they tried to update their link to the machine, there is also a log file that says "success" to every entry.

I have reinstalled pagescope v4 and installed a clean version to another pc but still have the same problem.
Other points are I originally changed the admin pw to 0000 to make access easier for the client and that had been working fine but have now changed it back to the default and have done a full fw update with bitswitch and movie data.

I have now hit a brick wall. Has any body else ever had this error? or any suggestions.

emujo
10-07-2014, 01:06 PM
1st ensure you are running ver 4.1.29 of PSDA, with this version the MFP must be at function version 6 (e series only). If you are below this version you will get this error with any of the E series. It's a pain, but for some reason the new version will not work with e series at ver 5 or below. Emujo

Custom Search