PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c353 line

Custom Search

mariolo
10-07-2014, 10:01 PM
hi guys, this is my first post :), i have a c353 printing an horizontal line, i attach pictures. Im new at this and been reading a lot, but i just dont know where do i begin first solving this, my counters for image units are 8/10, fusing unit 8/10, and transfer belt 6/10, thanks

Tonerjockey.com
10-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Does it occur on both copies and prints? Run a test page and see if you get the same result.
Also if you run only in gray scale does the same thing happen?

wseyller
10-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Run halftones of each color from the test menu in service mode. This will show you the quality of each color CMYK. If no issue could be in the scanner. See if issue happens when copy from glass and/or document feeder.

blackcat4866
10-07-2014, 11:33 PM
It's as I thought. If you do the color math. red less yellow equals magenta.

Or you could use Colorpic to see that it's the yellow that's diminished in that line, I'm assuming in the feed direction. The most likely solution is:
1) dirty laser slit glass for yellow. Use the wand (either in the door or hidden in one of the trays).
2) contamination under the doctor blade of the yellow developing unit. An area of poor fill could be seen on the developing roller. An experienced tech may be able to disassemble the yellow imaging unit far enough to retrieve the blockage. Or you can replace the yellow imaging unit assembly. Either way is fine.

=^..^=

mariolo
10-07-2014, 11:41 PM

Or you could use Colorpic to see that it's the yellow that's diminished in that line, I'm assuming in the feed direction. The most likely solution is:
1) dirty laser slit glass for yellow. Use the wand (either in the door or hidden in one of the trays).
2) contamination under the doctor blade of the yellow developing unit. An area of poor fill could be seen on the developing roller. An experienced tech may be able to disassemble the yellow imaging unit far enough to retrieve the blockage. Or you can replace the yellow imaging unit assembly. Either way is fine.

=^..^=

im gonna try to clean it, thanks

Does it occur on both copies and prints? Run a test page and see if you get the same result.
Also if you run only in gray scale does the same thing happen?

it occurs on both copies and prints, in color only

Run halftones of each color from the test menu in service mode. This will show you the quality of each color CMYK. If no issue could be in the scanner. See if issue happens when copy from glass and/or document feeder.

its not the scanner i get the same results on copy and print

mariolo
10-13-2014, 04:56 PM

=^..^=

the only problem is yellow as attached on the pdf, a tech came to check my imaging unit but didnt found any blockage, ive cleaned the laser with the wand and still no change :S, maybe i need to change the whole image unit :S, what do you think guys??

WATTY
10-13-2014, 08:07 PM
hi guys, this is my first post :), i have a c353 printing an horizontal line, i attach pictures. Im new at this and been reading a lot, but i just dont know where do i begin first solving this, my counters for image units are 8/10, fusing unit 8/10, and transfer belt 6/10, thanks

Hello
looks like one of your process units has some muck behind the doctor blade, try running half tones test pages for lines on each colour.
Good luck

mariolo
10-13-2014, 09:17 PM
Hello
looks like one of your process units has some muck behind the doctor blade, try running half tones test pages for lines on each colour.
Good luck

the blade in the drum or the blade in the developer?? sorry for that question im really new at this :S

WATTY
10-13-2014, 10:27 PM
the blade in the drum or the blade in the developer?? sorry for that question im really new at this :S
behind the doctor blade in the dev , its a all in one unit so might be worth changing it, do you half tone test pages from lines in each colour.

mariolo
10-13-2014, 11:23 PM
behind the doctor blade in the dev , its a all in one unit so might be worth changing it, do you half tone test pages from lines in each colour.

here they are

Custom Search