PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C203 When Print 4 Color Problem

Custom Search

kyo3919
10-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Hi all,
i have 1 problem like title above.When I print from pc to machine.It printing have 4 color ( CMYK),only margenta cannot come out real color.Pls refer the photo.Why?i had already change the drum unit and the PH unit,but still same problem.

Blizzoo
10-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Remove Transfer Belt and check the position of 1st Transfer Roller on Magenta.
Clean and check HV contacts between IU and machine

How are internal prints and individual prints from SMode?

minimerlin
10-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi all,
i have 1 problem like title above.When I print from pc to machine.It printing have 4 color ( CMYK),only margenta cannot come out real color.Pls refer the photo.Why?i had already change the drum unit and the PH unit,but still same problem.
.26684Is the Magenta unit actually rotating? have you done a hard stop to see if there is an image on the drum or transfer belt? Are you a tech or end user? Have you checked HV?

kyo3919
10-09-2014, 02:03 AM
im tech.what is HV Contact?transfer belt have 4 roller of color?but i oredi change a new transfer belt unit.

Josh93
10-09-2014, 03:17 AM
Faded magenta can indicate under toned developer, check your toner motors if possible, and ensure DEV is running as per normal (not familiar with Konica) see if you can run a color calibration or two from a service manual, this can force your machine to dump more toner into your DEV.

Removing toner and placing it back in the machine should also instigate the toner adding process, or at least attempt to.

Listen for the noise from the hopper or an "Adding toner message"

Replace DEV

kyo3919
10-09-2014, 03:32 AM
Faded magenta can indicate under toned developer, check your toner motors if possible, and ensure DEV is running as per normal (not familiar with Konica) see if you can run a color calibration or two from a service manual, this can force your machine to dump more toner into your DEV.

Removing toner and placing it back in the machine should also instigate the toner adding process, or at least attempt to.

Listen for the noise from the hopper or an "Adding toner message"

Replace DEV

i already have change the DEV and toner,but still same.

Cookr
10-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Had an issue similar to this but on yellow and it wasn't faded it was not showing up at all but it was the yellow transfer roller on the imaging belt was stuck down and not making contact with paper so I unstuck it and works great now and still was about 3 months ago.

darry1322
10-10-2014, 03:10 PM
I've seen this same issue on cyan when the contact for the cyan transfer in the belt was bent. It was on a Kyocera, but the same concept applies here.

kyo3919
10-11-2014, 03:19 AM
I've seen this same issue on cyan when the contact for the cyan transfer in the belt was bent. It was on a Kyocera, but the same concept applies here.

But i already change the whole unit of transfer belt ,the problem still same.and i also take out transfer belt unit to another machine,but it ok.

Blizzoo
10-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Do you have any Warning Codes showed up?
I think a bad REYB/PH board could lead to this if HV/Belt/IU/TC ratio are good?

darry1322
10-11-2014, 02:53 PM
But i already change the whole unit of transfer belt ,the problem still same.and i also take out transfer belt unit to another machine,but it ok.

The problem I was having was a loss of cyan. The fault was not with the belt, but it was the contact in the copier that supplied voltage to the cyan transfer in the belt.

kyo3919
10-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Do you have any Warning Codes showed up?
I think a bad REYB/PH board could lead to this if HV/Belt/IU/TC ratio are good?

screen show up P21,the transfer belt unit not so good.

WATTY
10-13-2014, 08:21 PM
Hi all,

Hello
Have you tried to mark the magenta drum with a marker at the edge to see if the drum it turning\\9 drum drive unit)also your transfer belt unit is the charge roller coming down and touching the belt< anain run a test page and crash the copy where the image it made on the drum and connects to the belt, remove the belt and see what is on the belt< also if you have a log book with the machine see if another engineer has done somthing previous to your visit.
Good luck

Custom Search