PDA

View Full Version : Scanning documents with bizhub 363

Custom Search

jbeteta
10-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi,

Is there any quantity limits of sheets A4 (pieces of paper) using bizhub363 when scanning?

I'm using scan-to-me (email) function and it only allows me to scan 15 pieces of papers. If I try to put and scan more sheets, printer will show that there was an error and couldn't send me an email with Pdf file

I don't know if my email inbox size limit is the restriction or it is the bizhub 363 printer.

Last question: If I need to scan 200 sheets or pieces of paper, and email that PDF file is not possible, would be it possible to save it directly to a USB disk while scanning?

Mr Spock
10-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Approx 15 pages is about right if the unit does not have a hdd.

Separate scan will allow more than what will fit in adf at one time but you are still limited without an hdd.

Kidaver
10-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Also your email settings may have a limit set on them, your email provider I'm sure has a cap on file size as well, as for scanning to USB by default I believe saving a document to USB is on by default but print from USB is off by default. Check the External Memory settings under Administrator settings and User Box settings.

emujo
10-13-2014, 02:34 PM
PDF Compact will also reduce the file size (by about 80%). Emujo

Custom Search