PDA

View Full Version : Jamming bizhub 601 separation-problem at the drum by double-side

Custom Search

Laserbeam
10-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Now it is the third time, that I write here this thread, but now everything is displayed correctly.

@ Zackhut: Thousand thanks for your help !!!

Good Morning, :rolleyes:

i have a problem with a bizhub 601. Only by double-side the paper often jammed at the drum (going under the drum-claws). The first side separated perfect, but the 2nd side is going too late away from the drum.
I replaced the transver/Separation corona with a new one, but without success. In the tech-menu I increased the value from Separation (AC) Manual adjust or tried several times to change the value from Separation (DC) Manual adjust, also, unfortunately without success.

Also new dry paper brought no success. Although it took an improvement but the problem still exists.

Kidaver
10-14-2014, 05:07 PM
When you put the word "print" in the title it causes your posts to show up that way.

Niko4300
11-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Now it is the third time, that I write here this thread, but now everything is displayed correctly.

@ Zackhut: Thousand thanks for your help !!!

Good Morning, :rolleyes:

i have a problem with a bizhub 601. Only by double-side the paper often jammed at the drum (going under the drum-claws). The first side separated perfect, but the 2nd side is going too late away from the drum.
I replaced the transver/Separation corona with a new one, but without success. In the tech-menu I increased the value from Separation (AC) Manual adjust or tried several times to change the value from Separation (DC) Manual adjust, also, unfortunately without success.

Also new dry paper brought no success. Although it took an improvement but the problem still exists.

In service mode you must find "transfer/separation second side". Also check the drum claws (see assembly and clean). Check the drum eraser lamp. Also see isolation on transfer/separation corona wire!

allan
12-01-2014, 07:23 AM
What paper size? The assy the picker pawls are mounted on gets toner dumping on the solenoid that retracts the pawls the assy can be wrongly installed. This machine cant run A3 or ledger paper with short edge grain.

Downunder
12-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Check the resistance from drum screw to earth. Should be under 5ohms. The drum insert retainer should be cleaned. Also it always helps if meter count is given. Makes it much easier to guess what the challenge might be. Anyway, if there is high resistance you might need to check the earthing on the drum from the rear of the copier. Need to remove flywheel, etc to access. If high mileage might be advisable to replace drum shaft bearings as this is high the earth is transferred, etc. Hope this helps.

Custom Search