PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-353 color registration off...

Custom Search

Hansoon
10-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Machine has 150K, CMY IU's 50%, K IU 80%, TB 50%. CM needs correction up to +4 in X direction, Y is at maximum +6 in X direction but is still not enough and would need ideally another two steps.

This customer is very picky and using a fat magnifier to check the color registration pattern. What do you guys suggest to correct CM to become more near to a middle value and especially Y to become exact?

Hans

Hansoon
10-17-2014, 04:41 AM
*cough*

Hans

paulrid
10-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Note sure if this will help but can you check PH are in tolerance. Go to service mode then state conformation, colour regist and check step value CMY is within spec +-4, if not perform manual adjustment.
Paul.

allan
10-17-2014, 08:15 AM
Are all the lines on you manual registration page all parallel?

mo0651
10-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Are those re-chipped Iu's??/

Hansoon
10-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Hard to believe that IU's are causing this. Must be something with TB and/or the IDC/registration sensors I feel.

Hans

habik
10-17-2014, 06:43 PM
We do a lot of short term rental with these machines and I guarantee you that moving this series from A to B will put laser registration out! PaulRid gave you the right answer to your problem. Takes 10 seconds to check in system 1, state confirmation,color registration and as said above just adjust each color laser to the spec. Mine spec with clients like you have is +-1.
I open tray 1 half way, remove front door hinge pins and with flat blade (8mm wide for easy turning, doesn't slip out from screwhead) just adjust according to step position! + clockwise - counterclockwise! Listen carefully for CLICKS! Each click= 1 step.
If numbers don't change there is likelihood your step gear is out of position on laser unit or laser unit it self is not sitting properly in place usually secured by stainless bracket! Pain to get lasers in or out if you are in hurry. All toners and IUs and TB out, left cover & top tray & front cover & fuser cable cover & cover to the right (white) comes off. Check now if gears for CMY are meshing.
Other than that...faulty Laser Head unit.(unlikely)

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

habik
10-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Forgot to add when you adjust the laser shut the door ;)

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Custom Search