PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C451 Paper Jam - Misfeed

Custom Search

mearmi
10-21-2014, 03:49 AM
When we turn on the copier. It gives an error of Misfeed in Tray 4. When open and close LC1 Tray in Tray 4. It disappears. Again if we switch off and on the copier it appears.

We have changed the LC1 Tray Sensor inside the copier. Please find the attached Pics.2684526846

Please advise.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Mearmi

Imsdal
10-21-2014, 07:37 AM
I think I had this problem before and the problem was a piece of paper stuck in the contact inside the machine for the papaertray.
See if you can use a flashlight and clean the contact, hope this will help.

imsdal

mearmi
10-21-2014, 08:15 AM
I think I had this problem before and the problem was a piece of paper stuck in the contact inside the machine for the papaertray.

imsdal
Bro what do u think
i have checked everything throughly
it is been 20 days I m trying to solve this problem and v simply u left everything on a piece of paper
thanks mate

habik
10-21-2014, 05:48 PM
What is the mileage on your machine?

I had a shaved spindle on drive motor and some gears that would not mesh for Tray 3.4

Take the back covers off and have a look at the drive.

darry1322
10-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Bro what do u think
i have checked everything throughly
it is been 20 days I m trying to solve this problem and v simply u left everything on a piece of paper
thanks mate

Maybe I'm getting the wrong vibe from this, but you seem to be treating someone trying to help you pretty harshly. Good luck with that.

emujo
10-21-2014, 08:21 PM
Wow, down machine for 20+ days, and all you've done is replace a sensor??? That's pitiful, but not as pitiful as bitching at the guy that attempted to assist you. Good luck "Bro". Emujo

BTW "LC1 tray sensor" is not listed in the parts manual so I'm not even sure what you replaced

wseyller
10-21-2014, 11:45 PM
Need to check the state confirmation of the sensors in service mode.

mearmi
10-22-2014, 04:42 AM

imsdal

Thanks

Imsdal
10-22-2014, 07:47 AM
Hello Mearmi..

Was a piece of paper stuck in the contact?

Cheers

mearmi
10-22-2014, 07:55 AM
Hello Mearmi..

Was a piece of paper stuck in the contact?

Cheers

Thanks for your message.

i replaced the drive assembly in cassette 4 and now all good.
i think one of the sensor in the drive is defective.

anyways thanks for your help

Custom Search