PDA

View Full Version : Error Code F46F error on Taskalfa-300i (PowerPoint Print Issue)

Custom Search

dayosoof@yahoo.com
10-29-2014, 09:29 AM
Hello all

This is to bring to your notice that we are facing a challenge on Taskalfa-300i that we have in one of our Client’s premises.
It is discovered that when Power Point files are sent to these machines (TA-300i), the machines process the job for a long time and finally comes up with ‘’F46F’’ error.
Several troubleshooting has been done to understand what is causing the error, but all to no avail.
Below are the troubleshooting/test done so far

We converted the PowerPoint file to a PDF file and sent to the machine and it printed very well, but once in PowerPoint file, it comes up with the error and doesn’t print.
We reduced the number of pages of the PowerPoint file from 30 pages to 10 pages, and it printed well without error; but once we reverted to 30 pages, the error comes up again.
We actually carried out these test on other TA-300i machines (5 other machines to be precise) and we got the same result, from where we established that this issue was only related to the TA-300i.

To further confirm this assertion, we sent the same 30 page-PowerPoint file to a TA-4500i within the same premises and the job printed very well without any error. And we did that also on a FS-3540MFP machine and it printed very well. Nevertheless, it is important to state here that we noticed that the processing and printing of the 30 page PowerPoint file on the FS-3540 was faster than that of TA-4500i—
We also have run check on the Memory and Hard disk of the machine.

However it is important to state here that ALL the TA-300i machines in the premises run on the latest firmware version which has a release date of 2012.02.15,

your response will be highly appreciated

ss12
10-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Hello all

This is to bring to your notice that we are facing a challenge on Taskalfa-300i that we have in one of our Client’s premises.
It is discovered that when Power Point files are sent to these machines (TA-300i), the machines process the job for a long time and finally comes up with ‘’F46F’’ error.
Several troubleshooting has been done to understand what is causing the error, but all to no avail.
Below are the troubleshooting/test done so far

We converted the PowerPoint file to a PDF file and sent to the machine and it printed very well, but once in PowerPoint file, it comes up with the error and doesn’t print.
We reduced the number of pages of the PowerPoint file from 30 pages to 10 pages, and it printed well without error; but once we reverted to 30 pages, the error comes up again.
We actually carried out these test on other TA-300i machines (5 other machines to be precise) and we got the same result, from where we established that this issue was only related to the TA-300i.

To further confirm this assertion, we sent the same 30 page-PowerPoint file to a TA-4500i within the same premises and the job printed very well without any error. And we did that also on a FS-3540MFP machine and it printed very well. Nevertheless, it is important to state here that we noticed that the processing and printing of the 30 page PowerPoint file on the FS-3540 was faster than that of TA-4500i—
We also have run check on the Memory and Hard disk of the machine.

However it is important to state here that ALL the TA-300i machines in the premises run on the latest firmware version which has a release date of 2012.02.15,

your response will be highly appreciated

Have you tried the latest KX driver Ver 6.2.0827 ?

Custom Search