PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C754 Cyan IU Failing

Custom Search

MVPunisher
10-29-2014, 01:51 PM
The Cyan IU keeps failing shortly after putting it in. The middle of the page becomes washed out. Today I will check the waste toner box to see if DV is being pulled. Did not check this before as I was just suspecting a faulty IU.

I am thinking HV unit>? any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Avind
01-27-2019, 03:05 PM
I have a question about C754 IU...just installed a new OEM Magenta IU and the counter in the service menu is 0 as it should be, but the percentage in the Consumable Life is 99%. Why? Do I have to reset or initialize something when I put the new IU in?

mincopier
01-27-2019, 04:39 PM
Toner hopper not adding toner to the developer unit. Could also be the mothers in the back not turning the hopper, toner, or DV unit.

Phil B.
01-27-2019, 06:15 PM
I have a question about C754 IU...just installed a new OEM Magenta IU and the counter in the service menu is 0 as it should be, but the percentage in the Consumable Life is 99%. Why? Do I have to reset or initialize something when I put the new IU in?

good job reviving a 5 year old DEAD thread!

Now start your own.. and please take note of the DATE of threads you want to post on.

copyman
01-27-2019, 07:36 PM

Simple, The counter in consumable life countdown, start (full) at 100% and empty at 0%

Custom Search