PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 751 dropping developer

Custom Search

MVPunisher
10-30-2014, 04:38 PM
So I have a bizhub 751 that is dumping developer. Note - developer not toner/developer mix. I am aware that all of these dump the mix at some point during their PM cycle.

Have replaced just about everything you would imagine. Swapped a drum carriage from another machine. Full PM. Transfer Sep. Drum.

Yesterday I did the HVPS and PRCB together along with a fresh developer. Call back this morning same thing. Going to bring another drum up and do the drum/wires/grid/toner collect roller now that there is a new HV unit in there.

Stumped.

CompyTech
10-30-2014, 05:11 PM
When you did the Trans. Sep., did you just do the wires or the whole unit? I've had faulty units mess up drums and dv before.

MVPunisher
10-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Yes I did. I've dealt with the overtoning spew problems more times than I would like to.

Never have I had the developer itself get pulled on this model. Front if Dev unit looks clean. It isn't overtoned.

While there today I will swap ts unit with other machine just in case.

MVPunisher
10-30-2014, 05:25 PM
The t/s unit is what I'm referring to that I will sawp.

copier addict
10-30-2014, 05:35 PM
On these pieces of crap the charge grid, if it is dirty or worn out, will pull dev and drop it on the entrance to the fuser and wear out the upper fuser roller. Clean or replace the charge grid.
Hope this helps.

MVPunisher
10-30-2014, 05:42 PM
I have a grid with me. Doing drum,grid, wires and toner collect roller today. All items I have already done. Hoping maybe with the new HV and prcb they will react better.

Thanks guys.

pappyvonsillypants
10-30-2015, 04:56 PM
So what was the final outcome? is it fixed, and if so what was the fix??

MVPunisher
10-30-2015, 05:05 PM
I ended up replacing the entire drum carriage with the dev unit and it never came back. What a nightmare,

Yours is dumping developer correct? I am not referring to the unfortunately "normal" overtone and toner spew. That's normal on this model lol.

mmtshina
10-30-2015, 11:19 PM
mek sure u r using genuine dev and reset yo image adjustments at system b4 cinfiguring charger\drum voltage

copier addict
10-31-2015, 04:15 AM
mek sure u r using genuine dev and reset yo image adjustments at system b4 cinfiguring charger\drum voltage

wt t hk dd yu jst sy?

Custom Search