PDA

View Full Version : Jamming C353 adf intermittant jams error 6602

Custom Search

benbencore@gmail.com
11-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi,
c353 model sorry

our customer at least calls us out once a week. We have changed all feed/sep tyres and pad. blown out all sensors and done sensors test. redone registration. they always use a laser printer documents that get stapled. I mentioned just fanning paper where staple has been.

Is there anything that needs doing if I put the latest rollers/pad ect?

thanks b
ben

907tec
11-04-2014, 06:35 PM
There are a bunch of mods related to the ADF lift tray. Have you opened that up and poked around? I have had a few that cracked the lift motor mounting plate around the screws. Had to flex the mounting plate before I could see the hairline fracture.

Assuming nothing looks out of place or damaged, the rest of the mods seem to focus on increasing the height of the lift plate. Experiment with varying thicknesses of shims on the lift plate to keep it raised slightly. Some people just drive screws into the lifting arm, using the screw head to support the lift plate slightly higher.

copier addict
11-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Set the pressure spring for the sep roller in the bottom notch and trim the mylar on the pre-sep pad.

habik
11-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Chech the left cover hinges. They tend to crack even split. Usually on the side where the spring sits. Sometimes not obvious to see. Its on my checklist whenever blowing sensors and black pads.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Custom Search