PDA

View Full Version : Biz hub 253

Custom Search

dmacy
11-05-2014, 12:09 PM
My wife's office office bought a used Biz hub 253. I do most of the IT work for the office. The machine appears to be locked. The Administrator password of 12345678 does not work. I tried 00000000 and that doesn't work either. I tried going into the Utility/Counter and entering the Stop 0,0,stop,0,1 but when I do i just get two beeps upon hitting the stop button. Nothing else happens. I also tried 92729272 but that didn't work either. I tried to go to the details page and came up with the counters page which has the specific info on each of the pages either scan, copy, fax etc. Tried pushing the stop button and just got two beeps. I tried entering changing stop 00 to stop 0 C but that didn't work either. I am frustrated any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

mearmi
11-08-2014, 05:22 AM
My wife's office office bought a used Biz hub 253. I do most of the IT work for the office. The machine appears to be locked. The Administrator password of 12345678 does not work. I tried 00000000 (tel:00000000) and that doesn't work either. I tried going into the Utility/Counter and entering the Stop 0,0,stop,0,1 but when I do i just get two beeps upon hitting the stop button. Nothing else happens. I also tried 92729272 but that didn't work either. I tried to go to the details page and came up with the counters page which has the specific info on each of the pages either scan, copy, fax etc. Tried pushing the stop button and just got two beeps. I tried entering changing stop 00 to stop 0 C but that didn't work either. I am frustrated any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

Utilty Counter
Meter Count
details
stop 0 0 stop 0 1
stop 0 c
then u can change Administrator Password

thanks

Custom Search