PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 1050

Custom Search

Luther
11-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Customer called and said it wouldnt print , sure enough went out and cleared the print queue and tried to print..just hung up decided to ping the machine with the network cable disconnected and it still pinged, so i reinstalled it with a new ip address and installed the windows 7 32 bit driver from konicas web site and now when you send a test page it sends the job from the queue the data light on the machine flashes but doesnt print and there is nothing in the print queue on the computer , if you go to the printer in the job list it shows the test page but says canceled , tried the ps driver, pcl driver and the vxl driver and still wont print...seems like a driver problem but not sure anyone see this before?

WildbillC
11-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Is user authentication or account track turned on?

Luther
11-06-2014, 02:18 PM
it is at the machine but not at the work station, its in a school so everyone has an access code , but they only have it hooked to one work station and the account track is off there, so she doesnt need to input a code to print..do you know the default password and user name for the web browser ?

WildbillC
11-06-2014, 07:13 PM
I think the default password is 00000000. I think your problem with printing is you need to add a user code to print. I would try someones access code to test it.

Luther
11-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Thanks got it

Custom Search