PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Help! Machine (1250p) displays waste toner full even though its not!

Custom Search

snyder007
11-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Machine (1250p) started with c-0404 error. Found ICP3 blown on prcb. Replaced prcb (came from another machine in warehouse, when in that machine it tested fine) and dcpu/2 (ordered NIB).

Machine now runs 4 pages then stops and says wtb is full. Open wtb door, reseat wtb, close and machine goes ready. This cycle continues indefinitely.

Searched ssd for wtb full solutions. Found supposed fw fix gc0-15. Installed printer and image control fw gc0-15. Machine boots to c-c136 (API mismatch). Downgrade all fw on machine to g00-15 and gc0-15. Machine boots normal and I proceed to run management lists. Management list gets 4 pages in and wtb full pops. Upgraded fw to latest version g00-25. Wtb full pops.

Suggested I check and change ps37 (wtb full/1), ps62 (wtb full/2) and ps14 (wtb set detection). I/O sensor check on these sensors (25-20, 25-27 and 25-19) displays a NOW message instead of 000 and 001. Konica can't tell me why this is as their machine says the same message (NOW instead of 000-001).

Swapped ps37 and ps62. Ps14 works as expected. Machine still says wtb is full. Cut all zipties and checked wire loom from CN229 to PSXX sensors for continuity. Continuity was found and all wires check good.

snyder007
11-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Issue is solved.

Found coal like toner mass in waste toner tubing depicted in attachment.

No way of knowing this was there until it was disassembled.

nicaciobhz
07-27-2021, 08:41 PM
Issue is solved.

Thank you, probably will be my solution !

wjurls
08-02-2021, 10:22 PM
Issue is solved.

Isn't that a fun job!? If it comes back take a look at the tube that this piping connects to that runs the toner horizontally forward to the waste box. There is a flag and sensor setup with a limited slip friction clutch. If a rock of toner gets in there the clutch/flag will quit turning and the machine will throw a waste toner full message as well.

Realize this is an old thread but info could be helpful.

nicaciobhz
08-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Isn't that a fun job!? If it comes back take a look at the tube that this piping connects to that runs the toner horizontally forward to the waste box. There is a flag and sensor setup with a limited slip friction clutch. If a rock of toner gets in there the clutch/flag will quit turning and the machine will throw a waste toner full message as well.

Realize this is an old thread but info could be helpful.

it was exactly this.

Waster toner full sensor / 2 on the back of machine. Just remove the cover and there we go! We'll see it.

nheimasmark
07-21-2022, 02:34 PM
Good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom Search