PDA

View Full Version : B950

Custom Search

Neels
11-07-2014, 09:02 AM
Hi guys, I have a B950, on the lcd the machine says " machine warming up'' and in a blue highlighted block it says '' now correcting please wait'' does anybody have an idea what could be causing this. If I go into service mode from start up the machine prints from the engine. Any help please reply.

allan
11-07-2014, 10:18 AM
If you dmax autodotdia and gamma do you get errors?

Unplug all options.

Reload the rom software.

Neels
11-07-2014, 10:29 AM
If you dmax autodotdia and gamma do you get errors?

Unplug all options.

Reload the rom software.

Hi Allen, thank you for the advise, ok Im running the adjustments now, auto maximum denisty adjustment just keeps running. Do you reckon developer and drum change will solve this?

CompyTech
11-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Hi Allen, thank you for the advise, ok Im running the adjustments now, auto maximum denisty adjustment just keeps running. Do you reckon developer and drum change will solve this?

Try the developer first, maybe the developer unit. It could be the drum, but I would bet its probably the sensor under the drum first.

Neels
11-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Try the developer first, maybe the developer unit. It could be the drum, but I would bet its probably the sensor under the drum first.

Hi Allen, ok I have established the problem, it was from my developer tank, tank is not rotating probably.The drum is also in bad condition so I reckon I will replace the drum too. Once again thank you for your advise.

allan
11-10-2014, 11:10 AM
What is wrong with the dev tank? reading on the machine?

allan
11-10-2014, 11:16 AM
It is silly that the machine does not time out and give an error B600/601 is famous for the now warming up thing. and it could be any thing that stops the creation of the patch or the reading of it. I had bad drums bad dev broken gears bad sensors and broken drum connector cause the same problem "now warming up"

Mr. Joshua
11-10-2014, 03:53 PM
I recently had a machine doing this. Had a bad bulb in the UFR and wasn't coding.

Neels
11-10-2014, 06:39 PM
I recently had a machine doing this. Had a bad bulb in the UFR and wasn't coding.

Thank you Mr Joshua, I will go check the heater lamp in the ufr

Neels
11-12-2014, 01:11 PM
What is wrong with the dev tank? reading on the machine?

Hi Allan, the developer tank has 20000000 prints on and is very stiff if you try to turn the gears, the drum was also in bad shape seeing that the developer couldnt rotate probably against it. As soon as I receive my spares I will replace systematically and will post the results here for you guys. Once again thank you to all for the advise

Custom Search