PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Problem with my printings

Custom Search

e-art
11-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Can somebody help me? i have a bizhub C650 and my prints are rotated in the paper. for example in one A4 portrait on top left the image starts after 3mm and oo bottom left at 5 mm .
please sorry for my english i really need some help.:(:confused:

wseyller
11-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Sounds like the image is skewed. What is the source of the print. Is it from a computer or a copy/scan? Does it happen with all trays or just one?

blackcat4866
11-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Can somebody help me? i have a bizhub C650 and my prints are rotated in the paper. for example in one A4 portrait on top left the image starts after 3mm and oo bottom left at 5 mm .
please sorry for my english i really need some help.:(:confused:

Can you try to re-phrase your question? I'm not understanding it. =^..^=

e-art
11-13-2014, 03:30 PM
Sounds like the image is skewed. What is the source of the print. Is it from a computer or a copy/scan? Does it happen with all trays or just one?

am nto sure that the image is skewed. it happens with print and in every tray. the image is print ok but its a bit rotated in the page.:confused::(

e-art
11-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Can you try to re-phrase your question? I'm not understanding it. =^..^=

i am attachings images of a4 prints and copies. the red one is from printing the blue one with the phone is from coping
:confused::confused::(:(2709627097
please help!!!!

Hansoon
11-13-2014, 06:47 PM
I think that machine fell out of a 3rd floor window.

For sure something is out of place or warped in the scanner unit. You need a tech pal. You said the "red one" from printing is OK but the "blue one" from copying not. Than this sentence doesn't make sense to me. :

it happens with print and in every tray. the image is print ok but its a bit rotated in the page

Hans

emujo
11-13-2014, 07:29 PM
He states that the skew happens during print and copy, so we can eliminate the scanner section, and since it's evident from all paper sources, that narrows it down further. Print head, x-fer belt or x-fer roller, I've seen a broken 2nd x-fer roller cause skew like this. I think a call to a trained tech is in order. Emujo

blackcat4866
11-14-2014, 12:12 AM
As likelihoods go, even though it contradicts your statements, I suspect the scanner.

It's a common mistake to use the words "print" and "copy" interchangeably, but they're different. A print originates from an electronic document at your computer or USB stick. A copy originates from scanning a paper original. I suspect that the scanner has been bent, making a parallelogram of the resulting copied image. It would also affect scans to email or SMB. But it would not affect prints.

In either case, this is a job for a technician. =^..^=

e-art
11-14-2014, 10:49 AM
As likelihoods go, even though it contradicts your statements, I suspect the scanner.

It's a common mistake to use the words "print" and "copy" interchangeably, but they're different. A print originates from an electronic document at your computer or USB stick. A copy originates from scanning a paper original. I suspect that the scanner has been bent, making a parallelogram of the resulting copied image. It would also affect scans to email or SMB. But it would not affect prints.

In either case, this is a job for a technician. =^..^=

i know they are different,
thats why i print the red image and i scan the blue, they both have problems. i even print from different pc to role out driver isusses.
i tried the the image stabilization, the gradation adjustment, skew, the trail edge adjust, nothing worked.
if you have any ideas please help me.
i am in a remote greek island and it will cost me more to call a techician from having another second hand machine.:( :(:confused::confused:

i would like to thank you all espacially Emujo and to say the machine didnt fell out from the 3rd floor but i did relocate from one shop to another for a cheeper rent.
is it possible somthing moved inside the machine during shipping? From outside there is no damage at all and the machine works just fine but the rotated image in the page.
will it be able to visual see if something is out of place?

thanks for your ideas.

e-art
11-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Just an update for my problem.
Problem solved!!!!:o:o:o
for all the technicians to add it on their data base the machine was printing like that because it was a small piece of adhesive paper stuck on the timing roller.
thank you all for the suggestions especially Emujo because after his comments i very carefully inspect all the rollers and found the small piece of paper!!!
:o:o:o
thanks

Custom Search