PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c350 driver problem

Custom Search

ismail
11-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Hello. I have problem with my driver. i am using windows xp on all computers in office . i downloaded postcript and PCL6 drivers for xp and when i send a page to print, i take a lot of pages printed, something like an error. when i use PCL5c driver, i take bad print out (you can see the attachments). Any help ?

EarthKmTech
11-13-2014, 11:51 AM
you need to clean the LED print heads, you will see them after removing the imaging units.

you will need to wet the cleaning wand pad with a cleaner of your choice. Doing it dry will achieve little to no result. Do not use anything that will melt plastic or you will be in big trouble.

ismail
11-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Thanks for your quick reply . i clean them but thesame again . the problem is with printing and not copying. in copying, everything work great.

ismail
11-14-2014, 10:32 AM
Thank you. i cleaned with a little alchool, the black drum LED and it like perfect! Maybe, i need to clean the other drums LED also.

Trigger
11-14-2014, 11:50 AM
YES definitely! Your examples are in colour so having all printheads clean will help

Tigger :D

hotfuser
11-14-2014, 12:07 PM
Hello. I have problem with my driver. i am using windows xp on all computers in office . i downloaded postcript and PCL6 drivers for xp and when i send a page to print, i take a lot of pages printed, something like an error. when i use PCL5c driver, i take bad print out (you can see the attachments). Any help ?

the PS driver is only for the C350 which has a IC-401 fitted (fiery) and the PCL6 is also for the IC-401.

i have had this issue on a C252 and it was the quality of the paper.

Try a new ream of paper to see if there is a difference.

ismail
11-14-2014, 12:46 PM
I cleaned the c-m-y head LEDs and it is super. Very clear. Thanks . i hope, i find 2 more things about this machine : connect the scanner to PC and the place of AIDC sensor for P-28 machine status problem (i think is the back sensor). any help for these?

ismail
11-14-2014, 12:47 PM
the PS driver is only for the C350 which has a IC-401 fitted (fiery) and the PCL6 is also for the IC-401.

i have had this issue on a C252 and it was the quality of the paper.

Try a new ream of paper to see if there is a difference.

Thanks for your reply . i don't have any problem with printer,until now . i can print normally. the problem is with scanner

hotfuser
11-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Thanks for your reply . i don't have any problem with printer,until now . i can print normally. the problem is with scanner

What is the exact problem?

ismail
11-14-2014, 05:11 PM
I have Windows XP at office desktops. I am doing the " add new device" for scanner, but it doesn't recognize the Bizhub c350. I am sure,that i am doing wrong something. On the Bizhub, in the mode scan to PC, iput my PC's IP. i am selecting that on the menu and it says "Failed connection to destination". i made a file on c"\scans and make it available to everyone.

EarthKmTech
11-15-2014, 01:15 AM
regarding your p code, try cleaning (dry) the 2 sensors that look up at the transfer belt either side, you will need to slide the belt out a few inches to see them and there is a shutter covering them activated by a white pin on the transfer roller retraction arm. These sensors get contaminated with toner over time.

Failing that you will have a worn out belt or relevant imaging unit it is complaining about. Imaging unit failure was not common on these machines, only in the later C450 engine due to the increased speed and using the same colour imaging units as these.

Lucian0312
01-31-2017, 12:47 AM
Hello everybody!
I realy need your help. I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 and a laptop with Windos 10 x64. In the las week I tried to find some drivers that work for win10 x64 but it seems that Konica didn`t do any.
Is there anybody that had this problem? I know that the printer is old, but it works very well.
I already read a lot of threads on this forum but didn`t find something usefull.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Synthohol
01-31-2017, 12:46 PM
did you try the Vista 64 bit drivers? if you turn off driver signing they may work.

Lucian0312
01-31-2017, 01:21 PM
did you try the Vista 64 bit drivers? if you turn off driver signing they may work.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. I did try some of the drivers for 64 bit. But on Minolta site all the drivers for x64 are post Skript and do not work...
My question was if somebody had this problem before and manage to print b/w and color, on A3 and A4 paper with other drivers then bizhub C350.
I tried a lot of other drivers from the internet. But non worked.
I found here a message where someboby said it could work with C280 drivers. Try that, didn`t work....
Any ideas? :)

darry1322
01-31-2017, 01:41 PM
The last customer I had with this issue had an old XP machine they set up as a print server for the C350.

peter42
02-01-2017, 11:50 AM
You can try HP Color LaserJet 4500 PCL 5, it works with most emperon controler except finisher stuff.

Have add printer, select not listet, if the model is not listed, hit windows update, wait a few minutes and then select the model.

Custom Search