PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KM's Bizhub Remote access App

Custom Search

emujo
11-17-2014, 06:38 PM
Km just released a new APP for the bizhub, allows you to use your android, or IOS device to remotely work the control panel. Works on any "e" series at E4 or later, (no luck on the non-e series), and must have the UK-208 (already installed if you have the dual scan ADF). I was able to access service mode through it, as well as admin/user modes. Pretty neat. Emujo

habik
11-25-2014, 10:49 PM
Ou... Nice :) Thanks Emujo!

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

mo0651
11-26-2014, 02:03 PM
SWEET!!! What would you use this for???

emujo
11-26-2014, 02:44 PM
I would say mostly for the office key op, gives them the ability to remotely view and control the screen. Might be nice for troubleshooting setting issues for a machine w/o having to go across the building to look at it, would be easier for someone with mobility issues to operate the control panel from a wheelchair. Emujo

mo0651
11-26-2014, 03:10 PM
By law... They already must be Handicap accessible...I have to be able to put the paper in the machine to use it. i will already be there at the panel. I just think its crazy to spend that much time and $$ developing when people need to work and not wait for someone to quit goofing around on the control panel from the phone!!!

mo0651
11-26-2014, 03:42 PM
It's like the feature where you can post stuff to the OP panel screen (i.e...... Users already can't read the screen and tell you when to put in a waste toner bottle!!!! My boss would have a fit if we spent time in front of a copier not producing work!!

allan
12-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi

Do you need the UK even if you don't have the duel scan option?

emujo
12-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Yeah, have to have that board installed, comes with the dual scan ADF. Emujo

Custom Search