PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub Marketplace

Custom Search

phil2112
11-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Hi has anyone managed to get this to work?
have enabled web browser option + extra ram on a 364e.
does anyone know how to deploy the marketplace to install apps -have registered and have a marketplace login. cant find any documentation on how to deploy.
KM say not officially launched in UK yet but that doesnt mean it wont work.
have a customer who needs it google cloud print ready not using a print server so need to install google cloud connector app
any help appreciated

emujo
11-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi has anyone managed to get this to work?
have enabled web browser option + extra ram on a 364e.
does anyone know how to deploy the marketplace to install apps -have registered and have a marketplace login. cant find any documentation on how to deploy.
KM say not officially launched in UK yet but that doesnt mean it wont work.
have a customer who needs it google cloud print ready not using a print server so need to install google cloud connector app
any help appreciated

Basics...
You need ssl security certs created, ssl turned on in user/admin mode, SSL On for Open API/ TCP Socket/and WebDAV server settings.. Pushing the marketplace app is done from a laptop/workstation, instructions should be available through the marketplace. Once you have the market place app installed on the MFP, you must go to the marketplace website and purchase the app you need, then you use the market place app to install from the MFP. OF course the MFP must have internet access, one way to test is to use the web browser function to try and get to google mail. If successful then you should be ready to continue. I have done this many times, (not for the google cloud app yet) and the usual hurdle is getting an outside connection. Emujo

phil2112
11-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Basics...
You need ssl security certs created, ssl turned on in user/admin mode, SSL On for Open API/ TCP Socket/and WebDAV server settings.. Pushing the marketplace app is done from a laptop/workstation, instructions should be available through the marketplace. Once you have the market place app installed on the MFP, you must go to the marketplace website and purchase the app you need, then you use the market place app to install from the MFP. OF course the MFP must have internet access, one way to test is to use the web browser function to try and get to google mail. If successful then you should be ready to continue. I have done this many times, (not for the google cloud app yet) and the usual hurdle is getting an outside connection. Emujo

Many Thanks Emujo. I can get out no problem and even log in to marketplace from the machine. what I cant get is the software to push the marketplace to the MFP. if I log in to the marketplace from my PC I just go round and round with it telling me that once im logged in, the full support is available. if I click on the link it takes me back to the login page where it confirms im already logged in! its a total wind up!! have tried IE and Chrome but cant get anywhere. This is on the eu site. should you ever find yourself on the site and can post a link to where the stuff id be much obliged....

rolls.bo
11-18-2014, 08:22 PM
I mounted LK101v3 with UK 203, then:
- Admin. Mode (PSWC) > Security > PKI Settings > Device Certifi cate Setting > New Registration
Now please set up your SSL certifi cate.Creating the SSL certifi cate

- Admin. Mode (PSWC) > Security > PKI Settings > SSL Setting > Mode using SSL/TLS: “Admin. Mode” or “Admin. Mode and
User Mode” Enabling SSL communication

- Administrator Settings > Network > IWS Settings: “On” Enabling IWS

- Administrator Settings > Network Settings > HTTP Settings: “On” Enabling the HTTP server

- Administrator Settings > Network Settings > WebDAV Settings > WebDAV Server Settings > SSL Setting: “SSL Only” Enabling SSL communication for the WebDAV server

- Administrator Settings > Network Settings > WebDAV Settings > WebDAV Client Settings: “On” Enabling the WebDAV client

- Administrator Settings > System Settings > Reset Settings > System Auto Reset > Web Browser: “OFF” or “9 minutes”
(Recommended)

- Administrator Settings > System Settings > Reset Settings > Auto Reset > Web Browser: “NO” or “9 minutes”
(Recommended)

- Administrator Settings > System Settings > Restrict User Access > Restrict Access to Job Settings > Change the “From” Address:
“Allow”

- Administrator Settings > System Connection > OpenAPI Settings > Access Settings: “Allow”
Administrator settings > System Connection > OpenAPI Settings > Authentication: “On”
(Login name and password can be entered or left blank) OpenAPI settings for application installation

not function and appears in log page from IWS Install Tool27147
error Region Code e LMS
My copy is develop ineo +284e with Fw E4 with function 5 ability sw 25 to 40 in Service mode-sistem2

bye

emujo
11-18-2014, 08:51 PM
The installer app is located on the SSD website. Choose solutions from the dropdown and look for marketplace utilities. The latest version is from Oct. 2014. If you don't have access and are a KM tech, PM me with your KM email address and I will put the file into google share for you. EMujo

rolls.bo
11-18-2014, 09:13 PM
I look
https://infohub.konicaminolta.eu
but I don't see anything

emujo
11-18-2014, 09:43 PM
I am not familiar with "infohub", maybe it's a dealer site. I'm referring to MyKonicaMinolta.com, this is the only place I know of that you can download the installer program. Emujo

phil2112
11-19-2014, 11:06 AM
I mounted LK101v3 with UK 203, then:
- Admin. Mode (PSWC) > Security > PKI Settings > Device Certifi cate Setting > New Registration
Now please set up your SSL certifi cate.Creating the SSL certifi cate

- Admin. Mode (PSWC) > Security > PKI Settings > SSL Setting > Mode using SSL/TLS: “Admin. Mode” or “Admin. Mode and
User Mode” Enabling SSL communication

- Administrator Settings > Network > IWS Settings: “On” Enabling IWS

- Administrator Settings > Network Settings > HTTP Settings: “On” Enabling the HTTP server

- Administrator Settings > Network Settings > WebDAV Settings > WebDAV Server Settings > SSL Setting: “SSL Only” Enabling SSL communication for the WebDAV server

- Administrator Settings > Network Settings > WebDAV Settings > WebDAV Client Settings: “On” Enabling the WebDAV client

- Administrator Settings > System Settings > Reset Settings > System Auto Reset > Web Browser: “OFF” or “9 minutes”
(Recommended)

- Administrator Settings > System Settings > Reset Settings > Auto Reset > Web Browser: “NO” or “9 minutes”
(Recommended)

- Administrator Settings > System Settings > Restrict User Access > Restrict Access to Job Settings > Change the “From” Address:
“Allow”

- Administrator Settings > System Connection > OpenAPI Settings > Access Settings: “Allow”
Administrator settings > System Connection > OpenAPI Settings > Authentication: “On”
(Login name and password can be entered or left blank) OpenAPI settings for application installation

not function and appears in log page from IWS Install Tool27147
error Region Code e LMS
My copy is develop ineo +284e with Fw E4 with function 5 ability sw 25 to 40 in Service mode-sistem2

bye
Thanks v much for that Rolls - very useful - phil

phil2112
11-19-2014, 11:50 AM
The installer app is located on the SSD website. Choose solutions from the dropdown and look for marketplace utilities. The latest version is from Oct. 2014. If you don't have access and are a KM tech, PM me with your KM email address and I will put the file into google share for you. EMujo

Thanks Emujo, i think maybe this is the problem. am guessing if you are using the .com site you are in the States or Canada. Here in the UK we use the European infohub site and this site for the marketplace https://www.bizhubmarketplace.eu/home.html which am not sure is fully functional yet. will PM you my email if you can upload the app somewhere would be very kind. want to get up to speed with any cloud connectivity. am wondering whether i should reg at the .com site but need an address stateside. hmm i do have a pal in Florida.....:cool:

copylogic
01-21-2015, 11:03 AM
Hopefully you got yours running, I have attached the install manual for the
IWs tool 27700

mu issue is I have a 224e with the marketplace installed and running, I have then downloaded two apps Google Cloud Connector and Google Cloud Print. I have got the Google Cloud Connector running so the client can scan to their Google Drive for example, this works sucessfully.

The Google Cloud Print App is installed but when you touch the Google Cloud print icon on the control panel the Application begins to run but then comes up with just a grey background and no options to configure cloud print or do anything. I have raised this with KM but at present they have no knowledge of the App or of the issue.

The video below shows first the Google Cloud Connector working then the Google Cloud print failing, any ideas much appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzFUA598i2b5S21CSXVDX2c2bzQ/view?usp=sharing

rolls.bo
01-27-2015, 09:09 PM
hello, tomorrow I have a meeting with an experienced Software KM with teamviwer on my copy.
If I tell you .............

JR2ALTA
01-28-2015, 12:08 AM
These Apps seem like a natural progression of need and technology. I think charging for this and making it difficult to install will bite KM in the ass sooner than later. This will be standard on every box shortly making KM look foolish.

Custom Search