PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c3850 setting up group fax in addressbook via webconnection

Custom Search

CompyTech
11-20-2014, 06:07 PM
We are trying to set up group fax for a customer that faxes many numbers at once on C3850. According to the manuals, setting up can only be done via the webconnect. Problem is, nothing is saving or showing in the address book via webconnect. I Go to webconnect: click addressbook, enter new registration, enter info, click apply, nothing happens. Tried from different browsers - no dice. I can store faxes via the copier panel, but you cannot set up groups. I tried set up a program, but only allowed one destination.:confused:

Any Ideas?

rolls.bo
11-20-2014, 09:17 PM
Hi I see page 112

bye

CompyTech
11-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Thanks but I've already done this. Nothing is saving....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TheOwl
11-23-2014, 10:42 PM
We found that a bunch of these machines weren't saving the One-Touches when entered in from the web interface.

The fix for this is to simply format the HDD and everything should be sweet after that.

CompyTech
11-25-2014, 03:11 AM
We found that a bunch of these machines weren't saving the One-Touches when entered in from the web interface.

The fix for this is to simply format the HDD and everything should be sweet after that.
Thank you, that worked like a sweet treat.

Is it normal for this machine to freeze for about a minute or so when selecting the group from the address book? There's about 52 destinations in there btw.

TheOwl
11-25-2014, 03:33 AM
You will need to make sure you do a firmware upgrade on the machine as well to make it perform better.

CompyTech
11-25-2014, 03:43 AM
I did update previously before the reformat. I may run by and update again. Thanks

Custom Search