PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Cf 020 error display on fs 3040mfp+

Custom Search

kyogenius
11-21-2014, 06:02 AM
Hi
soon after the client tried to add some more memory the machine continuosly displays cf020. Have tried to switch it off and on but no success.The error code is for no operating system found or corrupt expansion memory. i have removed the expansion memory but the error still comes out. Would a firmware upgrade solve my issue or any other suggestions?

HenryT2
11-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Did the customer try to install the correct memory for this MFP ?

Do try the Firmware up-date first ( use the combined FW , not the turbo ) ; if that does not correct the error, you will possibly
need to replace the main board.

kyogenius
12-01-2014, 12:24 PM
thanks guys for the advice ,seems the only solution is to replace the main board.Firmware upgrade is not possible with this error. waiting for the new board.

imaan
10-27-2016, 05:42 PM
thanks guys for the advice ,seems the only solution is to replace the main board.Firmware upgrade is not possible with this error. waiting for the new board.
Can you help me repair my machine as well ?
It's become like a disabled baby sitting at home ..
So I have a utax CDC 5626L which is exactly Kyocera 2126
It was fully working, then after I did some poking , it showed me error cf000 and then it changed into cf020 . The machine goes on but get stock on error cf 020
How did you solve yours?
I have ordered an external memory for the machine maybe that helps , but in case it doesn't , can you help me find the firmware or maybe change the boards needed?
Regards

Tonerkiller
10-27-2016, 08:12 PM
What did you poke?

imaan
10-27-2016, 09:22 PM
What did you poke?

nothing I just opened the case of the right side where there is power board and nspected the wires and then closed it.
that's all :(
after that it showed me cf 000 and then when I reopened and inspected again, it showed me cf 020

Custom Search