PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub c251 "501 Not implemented"

Custom Search

Mitch Barron
11-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Greetings all!

Hope you are all doing well!

I am having a problem that I hope some of you may have dealt with in the past. I have a customer with a c251. He called and said that he could no longer connect to the web interface of the machine on his new computer. I went by today to see for myself and upon inspection of the situation noticed that on an older PC (XP) I could connect to the machine over IP no problem. After connecting and succeeding on the XP machine i returned to the new PC and tried with many different browsers and was constantly greeted with the "501: Not implemented" error. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the problem, but also noticed that the customer has the machine integrated into his network through a Dlan Power adapter (dLAN® Powerline Adapter. Das einfache Heimnetzwerk über die Stromleitung - devolo AG (http://www.devolo.com/de/dLAN-Powerline-Heimnetz-Produktuebersicht)). Like I said I am not sure if that has anything to do with the error, but thought i would add it just in case. More information the better right? I have searched high and low for similar cases and have come across people talking about certificates as well. Could certificates also be an issue? If anyone has any info it would greatly appreciated.

All the best!

Mitch

agudmove
12-06-2014, 02:59 PM
This might be worth a try, with the IP address of the copier in the address bar, click Tools, Compatibility View Settings, the IP address of the copier will be in the "Add this website" box, click add. It might help.

EarthKmTech
12-07-2014, 12:01 PM
What is a C251 ?

agudmove
12-07-2014, 12:33 PM
27339It's the very same as C250,C252, Develop +250, +251,+252.

Custom Search