PDA

View Full Version : konica c360 no matching paper

Custom Search

DOE
11-28-2014, 05:26 PM
hi i apologize for having to ask questions that could probably be found easily in service manual but i work for a very small company and we dont have one. i have a konica c360 that when i lay 14 inch on doc feeder it reads it as 14 inch but says there is no matching paper size even though there is a 14 inch tray, where it comes up that i can select paper size if i hit auto it chooses 11 inch. i went into user settings and then paper settings but anything i changed didnt work. i need it to recognize that it has a 14 inch tray when i put 14 inch in doc feeder. i believe they said they even have to choose paper size when they lay it on glass. thank you for any help

copier addict
11-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Make sure 14" tray isn't set to special or thick. Also, go into user mode and make sure the 14" tray is set in tray priority.
Hope this helps

DOE
11-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Make sure 14" tray isn't set to special or thick. Also, go into user mode and make sure the 14" tray is set in tray priority.
Hope this helps
hi the 14 inch tray was set to special so that took care of it not recognizing tray. when i turn machine on and off or press reset my paper size goes to 8 1/2 x 11 instead of auto paper being the priority. i tried to find where i could make auto the priority but didnt see it under settings. is it in the administation settings. didnt have the 8 digit code to check it. thanks

Don N.
12-03-2014, 05:08 AM
utility, admin, 12345678

Custom Search