PDA

View Full Version : Jamming J-7330 On a bizhub 951pro

Custom Search

JSC
11-28-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi..

We are getting a J-7330 (ZU-608 jam) on the only bizhub 951 we have in the field, which has only about 150K on it.

The machine will throw the code when 1st switched on:- There will be no paper in the ZU-608 or anywhere else in the machine.

After opening and shuting the doors the machine will work for about 10(ish) prints and then the code will fire back up, again this will be a phantom jam. After checking the sensors & machine the code resets for upto 10 prints and the code comes back.

We have stripped down the ZU-608, Pk Unit, and machine exit assy, swaped around the relavent sensors (PS601,603,604,605,609), checked input out put modes for the sensors, updated machine and accessories firmware, and spent hours trawling through CSES with no joy. We have the service and part manuals, and are Konica Minolta dealers.
We have ordered the Paper Detecting Board A04FH02000 and it has all the hall marks of a sensor problem and also as we can't think of anything else. it should be with us by Tuesday.

So im asking if any of you that have experience on this model I would be grateful for any input and ideas you might have, as with only one in the field our experience with this particular model is limited.

Cheers...

blackcat4866
11-28-2014, 08:18 PM
I haven't experienced this but I'll be watching. I have a bunch of PRESS 1052's in my area. =^..^=

JSC
11-28-2014, 08:25 PM
I haven't experienced this but I'll be watching. I have a bunch of PRESS 1052's in my area. =^..^=

Oh bugger, I thought you if any one would have an answer.:rolleyes:.....Come on minimerlin its your turn don't let me down, give me a clue :o:o

minimerlin
11-29-2014, 08:57 PM
Oh bugger, I thought you if any one would have an answer.:rolleyes:.....Come on minimerlin its your turn don't let me down, give me a clue :o:o

I would love to be able to give you the assist on this but never had this either...sorry.

tech51
12-01-2014, 10:07 PM
I've had this fault on my area and heard of another in another area which was cured the same way.
My one would throw the code as soon as the machine was switched on. Every sensor and motor worked fine in diagnostics but the jam always came up. The other one was more intermittent like your one.
The cure in the end was to replace the ZU control board. It really was as simple as that.
Just make sure you have the ZU firmware when you fit the board as it's not in all releases of firmware. You'll have to look in older 951 firmware versions to get it.
Hope this helps....

JSC
12-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Ok, after a week of the machine working i'm fairly confident its fixed. Unfortunatly i'm not sure how.

The part ordered hadn't arrived on site when I got there so myself and a colegue stipped the unit down for the fourth time checked every conection, sensors, wiring etc, and as before found no faults. after rebuilding the unit and firing up the machine it started to work and hasn't missed a beat since.

Thanks for the info Tech51, ill keep that in mind if the fault comes back.

Custom Search