PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Konica 7085 jamming on the drum surface

Custom Search

Niko4300
11-30-2014, 07:14 PM
i have a problem with a Konica 7085. Only by double-side the paper often jammed at the drum (going under the drum-claws). The first side separated perfect, but the 2nd side is going too late away from the drum.
I replaced the transver/Separation corona with a new one, but without success. In the tech-menu I increased the value from Separation (AC) Manual adjust or tried several times to change the value from Separation (DC) Manual adjust, also, unfortunately without success. And finaly replace transfer-separation HV unit. Not success again.

allan
12-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Is there a gap between the claws and the drum if it operates. Fix the travel of the solenoid with a spacer to make sure the claws go all the way up. Also go up and down with fuser temp in 5 deg increments to try and change the paper curl. if all else fails change the orientation of the paper to change the grain direction if that helps change the paper.

Niko4300
12-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Is there a gap between the claws and the drum if it operates. Fix the travel of the solenoid with a spacer to make sure the claws go all the way up. Also go up and down with fuser temp in 5 deg increments to try and change the paper curl. if all else fails change the orientation of the paper to change the grain direction if that helps change the paper.

About claws: I fixed and cleaning them, but not try to change the fuser temp.
Thank you very much! This advice is very useful

Custom Search