PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C 224 e_PRINT ON SYNTHETIC PAPER

Custom Search

seltan
12-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Friends,
We ha last have installed bizhub 224 e on last week,after the installation only we came to understand that customer who will use this only for yupo synthetic paper printing(non tearable sheet),our printer is not supporting for that sheet i.e color not sitting properly on background .if any one knows solution kindly help me to solve the problem

emujo
12-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Since this is not a recommended stock for this MFP (normally you see this kind of job in a print shop environment) you are at the mercy of the MFP. I would try different thick modes, or contact the stock manufacturer to see if they have a recommendation on the MFP settings. What I wouldn't do is try to change settings in service mode just to get this stock to run unless this is the only kind of job that will be run. Otherwise you will cause plain paper issues. Emujo

seltan
12-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Since this is not a recommended stock for this MFP (normally you see this kind of job in a print shop environment) you are at the mercy of the MFP. I would try different thick modes, or contact the stock manufacturer to see if they have a recommendation on the MFP settings. What I wouldn't do is try to change settings in service mode just to get this stock to run unless this is the only kind of job that will be run. Otherwise you will cause plain paper issues. Emujo

Sir,What are the setting i have to carried out in service mode

Max
12-01-2014, 02:26 PM
I don't believe this type of media is recommended or even supported on the mfp. You can try adjusting fuser temp, dev bias, transfer bias and so on, But if you do that you are asking for trouble on plain paper. Just make sure you wright down the default settings before you start messing in service mode.

emujo
12-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Sir,What are the setting i have to carried out in service mode

You are just going to have to guess, this stock is not supported and more than likely, nothing you change will accommodate. Plus you get the added benefit that anything you change will result in plain paper CQ going to crap. If you have the service manual, try the items posted previously. EMujo

habik
12-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Q&A | Synthetic Paper Manufacturer YUPO Corporation (http://japan.yupo.com/english/faq.html)

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

habik
12-01-2014, 09:04 PM
As much as I hate to say this, you may want to tell your customer to buy Xerox due to the different print technology. :(
Unless they want to switch to standard paper.

Higher pressure "may" work, just not sure about duplexing.

emujo
12-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Q&A | Synthetic Paper Manufacturer YUPO Corporation (http://japan.yupo.com/english/faq.html)

I love it....manufacture says don't use in laser printers...Asked and answered. Emujo

NeoMatrix
12-01-2014, 09:54 PM
This YUPO paper would be suited to the old-old analogue Canon NP120/5 cold crush fuser systems. We use to call this paper non-destructive paper. I assume it is something similar.

Interesting, will history repeat itself? .....

blackcat4866
12-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Like Emujo says: "Low heat tolerance!" How do you suppose that will work with 180C fusing?

=^..^=

AjitN
12-02-2014, 03:52 AM
First sample would help
Second color not proper in background is what, toner not fixing properly or change in color.
my customers are printing on NT without any fixing problem but there is a change in some colors especially in dark red & dark blue.
All other colors are ok with some settings they do on MFP.

seltan
12-10-2014, 02:20 PM
This YUPO paper would be suited to the old-old analogue Canon NP120/5 cold crush fuser systems. We use to call this paper non-destructive paper. I assume it is something similar.

Interesting, will history repeat itself? .....

NO improvement ,any one can help me to sort out problem?

habik
12-10-2014, 03:07 PM
NO improvement ,any one can help me to sort out problem?

Have you read previous posts at all???

Custom Search