PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta 1051 Error!!! *HELP HELP *

Custom Search

Arcadian
12-03-2014, 06:32 AM
I have a Konica Minolta 1051 Not 1050 but 1051.

I have rebuilt the fuser. Its ran for about 1 copy, then I tried to run 5 more copies and its would just print 3 inches of the image and give an error of C-2101. Everytime, I cleared it all out and still nothing just stops on transfer belt with 3 inch of image on the paper. I decide to take off the transfer belt motor I cleaned it out (had lots of toner on it). replaced it back to original position. Now
I am getting error c-0021. which says ADU unit not on. or something or other.

I am stuck on this. I think I broke something on the Transfer belt motor. I am guessing. now the machine doesn't come on at all I can goto maintenance mode but other than that I don't see anything. in the book or on the net about this error! I never encountered this.

Can anyone help me out.

Arcadian

Thanks@!

Zackuth
12-03-2014, 02:11 PM
I fought the C2101 problem for a bit. Called Tech Support and told me to change the entire drum carrage assy, p/n A0G6R7A422 (pages 97-98 of the parts catalog). As for the second error--it is a communication problem between ADU board and the printer control board. Check your connectors and reseat them.

kalindd
12-03-2014, 02:45 PM
C-2101: Charger cleaning motor operation time abnormality.
I don't get it why you have cleaned the transfer belt motor?
Often the cleaner motor can't move the charger cleaner member (as per SM). You just need to clean or replace the charger unit.
As for:
C-0021: ADU drive serial input abnormality
It sounds like you have blown ICP on the ADU board 1 or ADU board 2.
Check all of the ICPs on ADU board 1(especially ICP2), ADU board 2 (ICP1) and replace if needed.
If this doesn't help replace ADU boards.

Good luck.

Arcadian
12-03-2014, 03:39 PM
C-2101: Charger cleaning motor operation time abnormality.
I don't get it why you have cleaned the transfer belt motor?
Often the cleaner motor can't move the charger cleaner member (as per SM). You just need to clean or replace the charger unit.
As for:
C-0021: ADU drive serial input abnormality
It sounds like you have blown ICP on the ADU board 1 or ADU board 2.
Check all of the ICPs on ADU board 1(especially ICP2), ADU board 2 (ICP1) and replace if needed.
If this doesn't help replace ADU boards.

Good luck.

Well the C-2101 error I figured out, it was the cable that was connected to the charge unit to the Cartridge Unit. Ive change the charge unit to be sure and That small grey cable was broken, you could barely see the break it was inside the insulation, I replaced it and the machine printed one time. that error went away.

Well I cleaned it because I saw lots of toner / developer on it. I don't see how I "blown it" the machine wasn't even on. But ill try that.

Thanks for the tip.

kalindd
12-04-2014, 07:11 AM
I don't see how I "blown it" the machine wasn't even on. But ill try that.

Well ..... static electricity....... vacuum cleaner ;) .... who knows.

In the past I have blown ICP on bizhub 500 and the machine was not even on.

I've blown ICP on bizhub 1200 a year ago without the machine being on. I just removed the transfer belt motor to adjust the belt tracking and there you go, blown ICP.

Good luck and cheers.

Downunder
12-04-2014, 08:02 AM
2101 -- Can also be the silver earthing on the small PPC discharge corona.. Clean and reform the tag and clean contact point on the PPC Corona

allan
12-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Got that on a B1250 a day ago c-2101. Cleaned the sensors home and return and checked the motor. you have to move the cleaner to the middle otherwise the code did not clear.

CompyTech
12-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Well ..... static electricity....... vacuum cleaner ;) .... who knows.

In the past I have blown ICP on bizhub 500 and the machine was not even on.

I've blown ICP on bizhub 1200 a year ago without the machine being on. I just removed the transfer belt motor to adjust the belt tracking and there you go, blown ICP.

Good luck and cheers.

Reminds me of the time I encountered a blown ICP on ADUDB on BH950. Machine had a trans/sep corona error, noticed the wire was broken and I thought no brainer. I replaced the wire and the code remained. ICP was blown..

The broken wire shorted out the board most likely. At that time I didn't even know about ICPs

I Thought I had one the other day on an FS535 on 654. Turned out a solenoid (SD2) spring broke.

Custom Search