PDA

View Full Version : Hello again.. Some New problems with my C350!

Custom Search

ismail
12-03-2014, 09:51 AM
First, I solved a lot of problems of this machine, with your help, at this forum, so big thanks to you,all . i made the scaner mode work, i made it , to print bright and clean, without any dirts. th printing problem, is that it prints,how it wants, example it prints color, when i set it to print grayscale, it prints one side and i have set it to print double side . i have the P-28 machine info problem. It is the AIDC back sensor but i don't know, where is this sensor to clean it . And some times i have a problem . Any help on them, would make me very happy.

allan
12-03-2014, 12:10 PM
For that P-28 you are going to have to remove the transfer belt. That is a expensive part to damage. The sensors is underneath the transfer belt.
Remove the screws holding the belt unit right side of machine remove waste box slide out transfer belt unit on left side. The sensors is on the right side one back and one front. they are underneath a sliding plate.
use soft dry cloth

laitang
12-03-2014, 12:30 PM
P-28: AIDC Sensor back (PC9) failure

Description:
• The output from the photoreceiver of the PC9 that takes a reading of a point of a bare surface on the Transfer Belt is 4.3 V or more during an adjustment of the AIDC Sensor.
• The output from the photoreceiver of the PC9 that takes a reading of a point in a toner pattern on the Transfer Belt is 1.0 V or less after the adjustment has been completed.

Procedure:
1 Wipe clean the surface of the Transfer Belt with a soft cloth, if it is dirty
2 Change the Image Transfer Belt Unit if the Transfer Belt is damaged.
3 Reinstall or reconnect PC9 if it is installed or connected improperly.
4 Clean PC9 if it is dirty
5 Open and close the Left Door, run an image stabilization sequence, and select “State Confirm” → “Level History 1” to check the AIDC value. AIDC2: PC9 If the value is 1.0 V or less, change PC9.
6 Change PWB-MC

[6] AIDC Sensor back (PC9)

ismail
12-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Thank you, very much. I pulled out the sensor and it was in dirt, so much, that i couldn't see it . i cleaned it and now everything is good. i had puted a new black imaging unit in it and until now, it was showing me 90% used. now it shows it all new.

CompyTech
12-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Thank you, very much. I pulled out the sensor and it was in dirt, so much, that i couldn't see it . i cleaned it and now everything is good. i had puted a new black imaging unit in it and until now, it was showing me 90% used. now it shows it all new.

Good for you. I've had issues with transferbelts and IDC sensors on the older color machines. Cleaning them is easy, but sometimes replacing them is just as easy for all the trouble you have to go through to remove the unit that contains the sensors.

Custom Search