PDA

View Full Version : Konika/Minolta 7155/65 and Di 650

Custom Search

Jr Garza
04-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Hello, Techs need some help,has anybody have a solution or fix for excessive toner spill, have done PM's, have done software switch adj.mts and no corrcetion have been noticed ,, any parts that need to be relaced

Frostwolf
04-30-2008, 12:33 AM
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/6964-7155-toner-dump-drum-wear.html

Try reading that thread. Welcome

And our dealer is the only one that has these problems:D

fixthecopier
04-30-2008, 12:53 AM
Almost every 650 and 7255/7272 I have or had ,dumped toner like there's no tomorrow. There is small plastic jig that konica sent for free that sets the angle of the mag roller. They also sent us new dust collectors to replace the ones at point 9 on the horiz transport, the logic being that too much paper dust was getting into the recycled toner. I found most of the mag rollers were out of adjustment and the jig helped a lot but not all. If you have over 1,000,000 copies you may want to change the dv box.

cobiray
04-30-2008, 03:00 AM
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/6964-7155-toner-dump-drum-wear.html

Try reading that thread. Welcome

And our dealer is the only one that has these problems:D

No, it's only our dealership who's had this problem!!! :rolleyes:

fixthecopier
04-30-2008, 12:34 PM
NO, you must be wrong, I was told we were the only dealership that has those "crazy" issues. I assumed they made that mod kit and jig just for us.

Jr Garza
04-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks, at least i'am not the only one with this problem it's fustrating I will try some of your solutions see what happens Thank you

rapidcopierserviceco
04-30-2008, 05:52 PM
im new here and still trying to figure out how to post... i have a ???? an imagistics zc20 is what minolta and how do i re-set the photoconductor indication... i put in a new one and the indication still is on... please help

cobiray
05-01-2008, 01:13 AM
I've also had a few where the T/S assembly needed replaced, even after a new developer unit was installed. You would think a TD sensor is mandatory for mid-high speed machines. :mad:

JSC
05-01-2008, 02:49 PM
No, it's only our dealership who's had this problem!!! :rolleyes:
And i was told it's only dealers in the UK that get this problem:confused:;)

Jr Garza
05-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the responses on another note what I have also seen is that on the toner recycle unit, is that toner gets liked packed and starts to back up real bad to the point that big blotches of toner fall on the paper from the recycle/cleaning blade assembly

fixthecopier
05-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about that. It will happen a lot if your weather is humid like N.C. Best to remove the drum and clean that area each time you have the drum carriage out. But it's not as bad as the 470/550 machines, the auger will pop out and nic the drum. You have been warned!!

Jr Garza
05-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Yes Sir, thats what it looks like humid toner,,, guess that there's no options on that one huh!!!! just vacum the hell out of it would you know if the new DV units are much better than the old/originals in adj. wise???

fixthecopier
05-02-2008, 12:04 AM
If you are talking about buying a new box for your problem machine, I would not count on the factory to have made the adjustment for you. I would get the jig to check the gap on the mag roller. Another thing to watch for is the smallest gear on the back of the dv box to strip, and that will cause the box to not pull toner to the mag roller. Check these gears each time you pull the box out. When they strip the cust. will complain of light copies. When you pull the dv unit you will see the toner backing out of where it is suposed to go in, cause the machine keeps calling for toner. If you rebuild the box then change the bushings also. Sloppy bushings will cause the gear to strip. Good Luck!

cobiray
05-02-2008, 01:49 AM
If you are talking about buying a new box for your problem machine, I would not count on the factory to have made the adjustment for you. I would get the jig to check the gap on the mag roller. Another thing to watch for is the smallest gear on the back of the dv box to strip, and that will cause the box to not pull toner to the mag roller. Check these gears each time you pull the box out. When they strip the cust. will complain of light copies. When you pull the dv unit you will see the toner backing out of where it is suposed to go in, cause the machine keeps calling for toner. If you rebuild the box then change the bushings also. Sloppy bushings will cause the gear to strip. Good Luck!

Could've avoided that pesky and recurring problem by putting in a TD sensor.:D

Scott_Lewis
05-02-2008, 02:10 AM
im new here and still trying to figure out how to post... i have a ???? an imagistics zc20 is what minolta and how do i re-set the photoconductor indication... i put in a new one and the indication still is on... please help

That sure looks like a KonicaMinolta Di2010 to me. At first, I thought it was a BH200.

This model is particular about how you tell it there is a new PC. Going from my less than perfect memory, go into service mode, counter, PM and reset the IU counter to 0, turn off the machine, replace the PC and developer/starter, reinstall and turn it on, go back to service mode and do function F8.

Jr Garza
05-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Hello, hope it was a good weekend for u guys ,,, IF I were to replace this problem machines with this toner spill/or backing up,, what machines would be recommended that run decent in the 45 and up ppm,cuz it get costly after a while of the repeated problem that there is no fix for it :confused:

fixthecopier
05-05-2008, 09:28 PM
I haven't had to clean up a bizhub 600 yet.

Scott_Lewis
05-06-2008, 04:43 AM
Hello, hope it was a good weekend for u guys ,,, IF I were to replace this problem machines with this toner spill/or backing up,, what machines would be recommended that run decent in the 45 and up ppm,cuz it get costly after a while of the repeated problem that there is no fix for it :confused:

We sell KonicaMinolta and Ricoh. I can't in good conscience recommend anything KM except the BH200-350 for b/w.

cobiray
05-06-2008, 05:09 AM
I haven't had to clean up a bizhub 600 yet.

I have. Same animal, different stripes.

As for what machines to replace it, it depends what you have access to. If you're looking at used machines, I'd recommend the Aficio 2051/60/75 or other associated Ricoh family products. I've had, personally, good to great running machines across the board on them all. The only weak spot might be the fuser, and that's only because it's only a 300k yield unit. Newer models are the same insides, some are just faster.

Just my $.02.

fixthecopier
05-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Itwould have been great if they could have put the old 520/620 dv box in the new machines. I had those for 5 years, never dropped a grain of toner, and the developer and drum would get changed @800k to 1,000,000 cause that is when the copies would start to get light. Ah the good old days.

Jr Garza
05-06-2008, 06:17 PM
thanks for the options something to defenitely look at very seriously !!!!

mitchl
05-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Pssssst............... If you follow this link and do what D7Guitar says your machine will not belch toner and will run 1000000% better, this is the ultimate fix for these pigs! CMB's paper clip mod works, this is just a much longer term fix using the same principals. Have fun.
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/3772-konica-7165-7155-developer-dumping-solution.html#post20323

Dougall
05-07-2008, 10:58 AM

Is their a part number for the jig to check the gap on the mag roller?

fixthecopier
05-07-2008, 02:36 PM
I think this is it. 56AAPJG100FOC, The foc stands for free of charge and that is the only one in my inventory that was free from Konica Minolta. Good Luck!

Custom Search