PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C6000 FS-612 won't tri fold from IC-413 driver

Custom Search

Ludog
12-05-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm currently working on a Bizhub C6000 with a FS-612 finisher and a IC-413 fiery controller, and whenever I try to do a tri fold document, I get an error saying that it can't tri fold with the booklet finisher installed. Instead it wants the multi folder option installed, even though the booklet finisher is able to tri fold from the walk up copy screen. I have tried turning off the two way communication and installing the multi folder, and it lets me select tri-fold, but it then errors out in command workstation saying the paper size isn't supported. I have also tried turning on tri-fold in command workstation, but I get the same error. I've reloaded drivers and system software but have had no luck. I was wondering if anyone else had run into this.

Firmware
IC-413 version 1.0

Bizhub C6000
image control GM0-40
print control G00-40

Finisher G00-20

Ludog
12-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Finally got this one resolved. Apparently, you can't select the tri-fold option with the FS-612 installed, you have to select the multi-trifold option instead. The tri-fold in and out options are for the multi fold finisher option.

Custom Search