PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 363 lines on copy..

Custom Search

brent
12-08-2014, 06:56 PM
if you all would take a look see. the lines are different sizes in the non feeding direction. is the drum grounding out? I have 2 of these machines both doing it very consistently.. all of the sudden.. before I just start swapping parts I came to you all for expert opinions.. thanks guys

brent2735427354

907tec
12-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Had same thing on a bh363 a few months ago. Took several visits before I could catch it in the act, but it was definitely related to a "hesitation" in the rotation of the drum/dev unit. While searching for clues, I found some minuscule metal shavings around the reg clutch and rear side of drum unit. It looked a lot like fine drum shavings, if you ever had the misfortune of experiencing that. Drum was in good shape, though, and I was never able to track down the source. All gears and moving parts in that neighborhood looked good visually, and spun nicely by hand.

Rather than continue scratching my head and potentially damaging more parts, I chose to clean the IU/main door area thoroughly and replace the entire IU as well as the registration clutch. Not the most scientific approach, but I haven't had a call back (....yet).

brent
12-08-2014, 07:36 PM
talked to my buddy mikeezz he said he had a few of them they were developer units. so I am headed out to replace such
and I will report back to you

brent

Custom Search