PDA

View Full Version : CQ FS-532 time bethvin stappling

Custom Search

fajdoooo
12-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Can any one help me, if can bee time bethven stapling be shortet.

emujo
12-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Wow,..just wow! I think the time bethvin stappling is arundd thrre seconse an ajistblele. Emujo

copier addict
12-09-2014, 04:36 PM
It can only staple as fast as the paper coming into it. Faster machine equals faster stapling.

fajdoooo
12-09-2014, 04:45 PM
I hav mor then 3 sec, i have around 10s. The maschine is bh951.

emujo
12-09-2014, 04:54 PM
OK, if you really want some help, explain, in at least words we can understand, exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Get someone who can translate in English for you if needed. Or post in your own language and maybe someone from your part of the world can help, but "bethvin stappling" is ridiculous. Emujo

fajdoooo
12-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Hello, sory for my english. Need help , if anyone can help with this problem. Time between one and the other coupling is too long , it should be how to reduce ? I post a video.

http://youtu.be/CicBWfAqg_g

minimerlin
12-09-2014, 08:37 PM
OK! Seen the film! What is the print job? Is it single sided or duplex? Print from PC or just a Copy Job.

fajdoooo
12-09-2014, 08:48 PM
It is a singel yob of 4 pages. It is print. The problem is that too much time between one and another job , even though it is already on the MFP 30 prints jobs

minimerlin
12-09-2014, 09:46 PM
It is a singel yob of 4 pages. It is print. The problem is that too much time between one and another job , even though it is already on the MFP 30 prints jobsHave you tried doing a similar job as a copy? Is the print job sent collated? Seems to me it is how the job is being set up at the PC that is causing the delay. Has this problem just happened or does it always do this on any printing /stapled job? We need more information to help you.

fajdoooo
12-09-2014, 09:57 PM
I tried to stapple in copy mode and it was the same. The maschin is brand new, mount last week. There is also bh950 pro, and the same print job sent to that maschine is much faster. A 950 print 10 complets, but the 951pro just 3. Same job, diferent maschine and diferent driver. Tomorow I go to update he mascih FW and also a FS-532 fw and I will see if there is any diferences.

emujo
12-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Try this...

When printing or copying multiple small jobs, the FS-532 initializes between each job, dramatically slowing the machine down.

Solution
https://kb.mykonicaminolta.com/img/viewdoc_tab.gif

CAUSE: Incorrect settings.

SOLUTION: In Administrator Setting g Copy/Printer Setting, set Continuation Print (Printer) and/or Continuation Print (Copy) to "ON".

Custom Search