PDA

View Full Version : C6500 line

Custom Search

vlad_robas
12-15-2014, 09:46 PM
Hello,
I don't have experience on KM and more over on C6500 that I have bought for my copyshop at ~1mil
I made about 50K on it in few weeks.
Now I have 2 problem's
1. As in the attach it has a black stripe on the printed face but on the back too. I swaped drum/corona, not on the same time, and the result is the same. And the line is there before reaching fusing unit. I have looked at the dev station and I don't see anything special.

2. On Xerox Colotech+ Glossy is leaving a backgroung on the page.2742027420

dagoof
12-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Remove transfer belt, then drums and check for fibres in the laser path, between each dev tank (but in this case between black & the one above).
It's common practice to put a bit of cloth over a business card or something to clear between them.

vlad_robas
12-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Ihave done a lot of thing's, including duck taping the bk lsu. In the end the problem was the filter

mo0651
12-19-2014, 02:21 PM
looks like a scratch. belt or drum.

KM1Amsterdam
12-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Could be some toner/dirt around the part holding the bk corona. This causes a short circuit during drum charging.

methogod
12-22-2014, 09:51 AM
before you do all that just take a look at the cleaning blade from the top do you see any toner build up. A failing blade will cause this before a scratch will. Dust in the laser path will leave a void, subtracts the color from being written to the drum.

Hairlines like this i would look to the cleaning blade, if you don't see any toner buildup, check your claws make sure its not stuck or broken.

if you swapped drums and Charge units, not much else is left.

after that i would go to the black DV unit...

i would also make sure just for the quirky stuff - see if its only happening from the fiery and not the copier.
I have seen fieries go haywire and start to do wacky stuff especially the built in ones.

Custom Search