PDA

View Full Version : Prints shrunk

Custom Search

mascan42
12-17-2014, 12:14 AM
I have a C284e that is shrinking anything sent from any computer by about 5%. The image is centered on the page and reduced by the same amount in all directions. This happens no matter what application or file I use, or what computer, or even which driver. Copies and scans are fine, and printing from a thumb drive in the USB host port works properly. But anything that is sent from a computer is reduced by 5%. Any ideas?

habik
12-17-2014, 09:14 AM
Are you printing Metric or Imperial sizes?
Do you have latest firmware and driver?

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

allan
12-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Do you have a paper size override on like Leter to A4. i think there should be dip switches for this. Is it the same making copies?

emujo
12-17-2014, 01:33 PM
If these are PDFs, check to ensure "shrink to fit page" is not enabled in the print dialog box. Emujo

mascan42
01-02-2015, 05:28 AM
I have the latest drivers and firmware.

The prints are the same whether I select shrink to fit, actual size, or anything besides custom zoom.

And being in the US, the sizes are in inches.

allan
01-02-2015, 06:57 AM
Redo your print area zoom adj main and subscan.

Ac.skywalker
01-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Redo your print area zoom adj main and subscan.

Hey there guys,
Sorry to bother but as well i am having issues with a Konica printer but in C754 model, as the original post when i print from any pc, any user, any application even test page it does comes out rage...like it was zoom and does not fit on the paper. I know basics about this machine but not sure what exactly cna be change in order to restore its functionality.

Please if somebody can give us some ideas that would be really nice.

Thanks and stay warm

allan
01-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Did you reinstall the printer driver?

wseyller
01-10-2015, 02:10 AM
I would test from my own laptop and see if it is the same. If I couldnt quickly figure it out and if it were me I would wipe the machine and set up it from factory settings instead spending too much time on it.

Custom Search