PDA

View Full Version : c224 freezed on konika minolta display

Custom Search

juve
12-17-2014, 04:43 PM
hello

I have a konica minolta bh c224 with a problem.when switch it on,it remains freezed on the konica minolta display.have somebody else encountered this problem and can give me a helping hand please?

habik
12-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Try firmware update even if it is the latest, just re-flash it. System clear if it allows you to get to service mode, if not try new RAMs which might be the case. Disconnect HDD. See what happens.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

juve
12-18-2014, 07:29 AM
Try firmware update even if it is the latest, just re-flash it. System clear if it allows you to get to service mode, if not try new RAMs which might be the case. Disconnect HDD. See what happens.

ok,I will try with the firmware first.and than see what happens.I will let you know

allan
12-18-2014, 08:01 AM
Is it an E range machine?

juve
12-18-2014, 08:36 AM
Is it an E range machine?
no its not c224e ,it is c224.

Dawid
12-18-2014, 02:37 PM
no its not c224e ,it is c224.

You need to install latest special fw but I had the same problem. I had to replace vnram (SSD) but this is not so easy.

juve
12-18-2014, 09:13 PM
You need to install latest special fw but I had the same problem. I had to replace vnram (SSD) but this is not so easy.

up till now we tried to put the latest firmware,but it is not getting it,it is staying on the display with black dot on the right corner and nothing happens,now we have to replace the rams,but this to be done tomorrow.the only doubt I have is that we didnt used 2gig usb(it is not common now),so maybe it didnt accepted the usb!!!!

habik
12-18-2014, 09:22 PM
up till now we tried to put the latest firmware,but it is not getting it,it is staying on the display with black dot on the right corner and nothing happens,now we have to replace the rams,but this to be done tomorrow.the only doubt I have is that we didnt used 2gig usb(it is not common now),so maybe it didnt accepted the usb!!!!

For as long you have formatted the USB stick as FAT32 and have left the name of the USB stick blank (crucial) you should be fine with 2GB . No security features on USB stick though and copied files direct to the root of the stick!

copier tech
12-20-2014, 11:54 AM
Just to add this model is fussy about what type, brand & size of USB, it must be no larger than 2GB. Try updating on another working c224 first, if that works you know it should work on your faulty 224.

Saghir377
12-20-2014, 06:50 PM
hi hope you succeed in salutation of this problem. if not try to replace any other NVrom its only possible from this take out NVrom and try it any other machine try to rewrite firmware in other machine.

Custom Search