PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub C250 cyan lines/background

Custom Search

mattguthrie
12-18-2014, 10:29 PM
Hi,

I have a Bizhub C250 that is printing thin cyan lines across the whole print area. In the pics, the lines almost appear as a haze, but my camera will not capture them as they appear to my eye. The yellow stripe does, however, give a somewhat reasonable representation. The prob is also intermittent but happens with some frequency.
I have replaced the IU & transfer belt. I also cleaned the laser windows.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Iowatech
12-19-2014, 12:26 AM
Wish my computer's monitor had higher resolution. I can enlarge the pictures to the point I can see the lines across the entire image, and see that the lines are composed of discreet dots.
But when I try to look for a pattern, the image gets too out of focus to see anything useful.
I don't work on Bizhubs, so I might be full of crap, but that looks a little like the machine is printing a watermark or something on each page.
For less nonsense, you might want to post your question here:
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/
I'm pretty sure that's where people who actually work on Bizhubs are.

mattguthrie
12-23-2014, 12:30 PM
Wish my computer's monitor had higher resolution. I can enlarge the pictures to the point I can see the lines across the entire image, and see that the lines are composed of discreet dots.
But when I try to look for a pattern, the image gets too out of focus to see anything useful.
I don't work on Bizhubs, so I might be full of crap, but that looks a little like the machine is printing a watermark or something on each page.
For less nonsense, you might want to post your question here:
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/
I'm pretty sure that's where people who actually work on Bizhubs are.

Thanks for the reply, Iowatech. You are not the only one with this suggestion. The source of the prob was a transfer belt image density sensor cover on the registration assembly that had become detached and was causing the cyan IU to remain in contact with the belt after the image had been transferred from IU to belt. It was quite obvious once I got new batteries in my flashlight.
Thanks again.

Custom Search