PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta bizhub 600 Paper comes out with a curve in the middle

Custom Search

rapidocument
12-22-2014, 11:29 PM
The machine copies and prints fine, the problem is when the paper comes out it comes face down with a "wave" in the middle of a LTR sized paper (from short side to short side), I stopped the machine (crashed it) to see if the wave was already there before fuser but it doesn't, as I can see the wave forms after passing the fuser, when the paper goes down towards duplex to exit face down, unfortunately it was time-to-go for the customer and I wasn't able to make more tests, I'm going back tomorrow but I am considering the probable causes...any ideas are welcomed. Machine has 700k prints so far.

copier addict
12-23-2014, 03:05 AM
I would start with replacing the anti-curl roller.

allan
12-23-2014, 06:55 AM
Run copies faceup to check for problem.
Check small bearings on decurl roller.
Is both the guide springs there?
Remove mylars from duplex entrance.

Change switchback motor

fixthecopier
12-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Fuser ever been rebuilt?

Does it do it from all trays?

Condition machine sits in?

Usually, curl can come from cheap or humid paper. Before I changed parts, I would put in crisp dry paper and try it.

At 700k, if the fuser has not been rebuilt, it could be the de curl roller. If it was rebuilt, was that roller changed?

allan
12-23-2014, 02:16 PM
I go to calls on these machines with complete rebuild fusers. Very good fusers, good machines if you know the hikups.

rapidocument
12-23-2014, 11:27 PM
Thankyou to all of you who responded, I checked every item you suggest, but finally I found out torn pieces of labels glued in the innerside of the duplex path, the customer's secretary forgot to tell me that the problem appeared right after she tried to run some labels thru the machine....)/()(&&%%%##, the hard part was to get to those sticky stuff and clean the area so no residues were left.

Machine is up and running OK now, thankyou guys !!

:)

allan
12-24-2014, 01:33 AM
Labels must run om thick 1 or 2 and face up.

Custom Search