PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub C7000 Firmware Isses

Custom Search

PrintFacility
12-23-2014, 03:58 AM
I need guidance from Senior Technicians. First & foremost:

How many ways can you upload the firmware to C7000

I tried using the LAN but was unsuccessful.

The machine would not recognize the USB ports on the arm of the touch screen.

If I attach a laptop to it, do I need crossover cable and how do I transfer the firmware over to the machine?

Please Guide.

kalindd
12-23-2014, 01:11 PM
As far as I know, you have 3 choices.
1. ISWtrns
2. USB
3. Internet

I have never used ISWtrns or Internet on C7000. In ISWtrns you can choose either USB or LPT port, don't see any ethernet settings.
If you want use Internet there is a pretty guide in the service manual how to do it.

When you say that the machine will not recognize the USB ports. Are turned on in the utility menu?

Please, share some more information.

Saghir377
12-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Hi hope you salve the matter i m little bit late to see your problem in my view to up load the firmware USB is most famous & parity easy just make folder of name C7000 and connect and start uploading all other are old methods from internet its not easy to configure. Hope you understand

PrintFacility
12-23-2014, 08:31 PM
Hi hope you salve the matter i m little bit late to see your problem in my view to up load the firmware USB is most famous & parity easy just make folder of name C7000 and connect and start uploading all other are old methods from internet its not easy to configure. Hope you understand

Saghir Bahi:

My main issue with USB is that the machine is not recognizing the USB drive. Do you do anything special and save the file in a certain way. Does the USB have to be of a certain MB/GB capacity.

Mherbani Jannab.

Shuja

allan
12-24-2014, 06:41 AM
Did you try another flash drive?

Mick01
01-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Hi,
ISW Trns Tool cannot be used. Only USB media.
It is very important that the folder structure is correct. C7000 folder needs to be on the root directory of your USB stick. Other folders (like I for image, C for print control board) are under that.
Also check that the service port has not been disabled. Utility- 02 User Settings - 12 Service Port Device Settings. Make sure this is on.
Make sure your USB ports on the arm of the display panel are plugged in.
Hope this helps.

PrintFacility
03-26-2015, 08:50 PM
Thank you very much.

imi1953imi
02-01-2023, 09:01 AM
HI There
we are updating firware on ineo+C7000. The collective is done normally,but while doing that of image contoller something gone wrong the machine keeps on the massage of writing on screen for long time.
When we restarted the machine again the machine does not boot ,the sreen keeps on showing please wait the system starting.
on the same time the power save LED keeps on blinking red and green alternatively.
Any respone for solving this problem is very much appereciated.

Synthohol
02-01-2023, 03:49 PM
this may help.

Note• Create the C7000 folder directly under the USB memory route.• The file name is recover.bin.2. Start the main body.3. "Start screen"The power save LED blinks in orange displaying "PLEASE WAIT STARTING SYSTEM" on the touch panel.4. Connect the USB memory [1] to the main body service port [2] and ISW starts automatically.The condition of the process can be checked according to the status of the power save LED.• Lighting in green: Reading file from USB memory/Deleting flash• Blinks in green: WritingNote• When the power save LED starts blinking in green, the USB memory can be pulled out from the service port.

imi1953imi
02-02-2023, 09:56 AM
this may help.

Note• Create the C7000 folder directly under the USB memory route.• The file name is recover.bin.2. Start the main body.3. "Start screen"The power save LED blinks in orange displaying "PLEASE WAIT STARTING SYSTEM" on the touch panel.4. Connect the USB memory [1] to the main body service port [2] and ISW starts automatically.The condition of the process can be checked according to the status of the power save LED.• Lighting in green: Reading file from USB memory/Deleting flash• Blinks in green: WritingNote• When the power save LED starts blinking in green, the USB memory can be pulled out from the service port.

Thanks Synthohol
We try and let you know.

imi1953imi
03-01-2023, 01:05 PM
this may help.

Dear Synthohol
Thanks a lot we we did this procedure and the problem is fixed.
Thanks.

Custom Search