PDA

View Full Version : KM C552 transfer belt in a KM C550?

Custom Search

Gar the pilot
12-23-2014, 05:29 PM
I have a KM C552 transfer belt, used / running well when pulled, and I suspect a bad transfer belt in a C550 as the front side of any full color print/copy comes out moddlled. On half tone test prints Black is the worst, but all colors are lite/muddled as if it had low toner. I mostly work on Kyo's but do have a dozen color BizHubs and haven't ran into this one before.
Thank You and Merry Christmas
Gar the Pilot
Wishin for blue sky's and calm winds

Blizzoo
12-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Do you have a good image on belt?

CompyTech
12-23-2014, 09:11 PM
I have a KM C552 transfer belt, used / running well when pulled, and I suspect a bad transfer belt in a C550 as the front side of any full color print/copy comes out moddlled. On half tone test prints Black is the worst, but all colors are lite/muddled as if it had low toner. I mostly work on Kyo's but do have a dozen color BizHubs and haven't ran into this one before.
Thank You and Merry Christmas
Gar the Pilot
Wishin for blue sky's and calm winds

Xfer belt from c552 is not compatible with C550. They look similar but part numbers are very different. Did you try to clean the PH units with the jig?

allan
12-24-2014, 06:39 AM
You can try to swop the belts on the units if it is the same length. The blade aswell.

Gar the pilot
12-24-2014, 05:26 PM
Client is closed for the holidays, will look at image on belt next week, I tried to stop a copy at the fuser but my timing was poor. I should be able to stop an 11X17 test print and check the belt,.. as I should have done first. Thanks for the reminder of what our T/S skills should look like. I will plead Gray moment or Holiday over-load for forgetting.
Thank You a
Gar

Gar the pilot
01-06-2015, 06:38 PM
The C550 has good image on the transfer belt and The rear arm that holds the Xfer rolled is broken. I have got it on order using my C552 parts brake down. AOPO 7105 01. I am hoping this is all thats wrong with the Poor xfer.

Thanks Gar the Pilot.

Custom Search