PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C252 - Printer area adjustment

Custom Search

Pichulec
12-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone. I need some help with Bizhub C252 adjustments. When i copy something, the printer cutting the bottom part of the print (close to the edge). is there any way to force print closer to the edge? I tried printer area in service menu, but any change I do doesn't change anything. Any help will be appreciated.

allan
12-31-2014, 04:17 PM
First check to see if the trays are center and ok.
Then do print area and then scan area. Its under Service mode > Machine > Print area adj

Pichulec
12-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Trays are centered. I did both adjustments but no changes in printing (whatever adjustment I set).

minimerlin
12-31-2014, 04:44 PM
What happens when you do internal test prints? Is it the same from the platten glass and the ADF?

allan
12-31-2014, 04:59 PM
follow manual on this. i always do.

Pichulec
12-31-2014, 05:24 PM
I've checked test prints from the side feeder and they are ok. Adjusted tray no.1 to A4 mark, now its printing ok. I was wrong when i said tray was adjusted. Wasn't. Thx for help guys ;)

Ac.skywalker
01-09-2015, 02:29 PM
I've checked test prints from the side feeder and they are ok. Adjusted tray no.1 to A4 mark, now its printing ok. I was wrong when i said tray was adjusted. Wasn't. Thx for help guys ;)

Hey Pichulec,

I was having almost the same issue, printing or doing copy my print would be out like it was zoom. I found that the issue was our second tray which i did not noticed was selected as default because of the auto setting. Do a print test from the machine itself and then when you do a copy check what traay is the default for it...check it and make sure all the alignments are adjusted.

Custom Search