PDA

View Full Version : Fuser exit jam.

Custom Search

allan
01-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Hi

I have a B423 with FS-527. if i remove the FS all is well. But with the FS installed the paper jams in the fuser exit. cant figure this one out swoped the exit unit and the horizontal transport. Any ideas.

eg101
01-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Did you record the model and S N in the copier?

allan
01-06-2015, 01:59 PM
I did not install it so i have no idea. funny it was like that from install. Why do you ask this?
Its not needed?

blackcat4866
01-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Are you sure it's plugged into the bridge unit?

We had a customer that was constantly moving machines around. Their IT dept could disconnect the finisher and unplug it, but never could manage to remember to plug in the bridge. It gets it's power from the finisher, and without the power the bridge unit rollers don't turn. =^..^=

wseyller
01-07-2015, 01:32 AM
I would reseat them anyway

allan
01-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Sorry guys false alarm. Looks like i nailed it on the previous call. I was almost sure the call for jams came back for the same problem as before turned out to be a broken drum gear this time, after market crap i have to work with.

I fixed that problem by lowering the fusing temp by 5 deg. The paper curl cause the paper to get stuck in the transport unit. It only happened intermitantly so was not sure if it was gone or not. But user confirmed that the machine was ok after my visit.

Does anybody know how to switch on spel check for Chrome as english is not my first tonge.

allan
01-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Dont mind me I will just keep on answering my self.

3 funky bars top right corner > Settings > advanced setting > language input method > tick spell check box.
:rolleyes:

I know now I miss spelled the words answering and language. Pity the grammar still sucks.:cool:

blackcat4866
01-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Dont mind me I will just keep on answering my self.

3 funky bars top right corner > Settings > advanced setting > language input method > tick spell check box.
:rolleyes:

I know now I miss spelled the words answering and language. Pity the grammar still sucks.:cool:

Spell check clearly helps. If you're using a translation website or software, I've found that it helps to keep your sentences short. The translation may not be perfect, but most times the basic thought gets through. I tend to be a bit verbose, so the short sentences are very hard for me to do.
=^..^=

allan
01-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Hehe, my english is not that bad. I just really suck at spelling. Never know when to put in double letters like nn ll mm or I don't really care. Dont what to look like an idiot tho.

Custom Search