PDA

View Full Version : C452 with FK502

Custom Search

Kidaver
01-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Ok this is probably easy but because I've never done it and can't seem to find it in the manual I'm stumped. We picked this machine used and the fax is set to send Pulse as default. Where do I change it to send Tone as default?

CompyTech
01-09-2015, 10:14 PM
Ok this is probably easy but because I've never done it and can't seem to find it in the manual I'm stumped. We picked this machine used and the fax is set to send Pulse as default. Where do I change it to send Tone as default?

Administrator Settings, Fax Settings, Line Parameter Setting, Set Dialing method to PB(I believe is correct setting). Or go into service mode, fax, initalization and intialize both fax function parameter and comm journal data. Should set the fax back to factory default. Sorry if terms or spelling is off, I'm going by rough estimate and it's near the weekend. lol

Kidaver
01-09-2015, 10:20 PM
That fixed it thanks. I don't know why or who the hell would want to use pulse dialing. Faxes are about 20 years outdated and pulse dialing is even more outdated than that.

CompyTech
01-09-2015, 10:24 PM
LOL! I know right. You'd think that with all the email and scanning that fax would be a thing of that past. Goes for type writers too. Glad that worked though.

Custom Search