PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub c450 error c2451!!! confusing problems

Custom Search

hooman23
01-11-2015, 07:52 PM
problem started 4 weeks ago .prints became gradually light and gradation test pattern didnt start to print . it showed gradation NG . last week a new massage appeared . transfer belt replacement.. i changed the transfer belt fuse and it started working again. today i wanted to clean idc sensor 1$ 2.. i opend right door .. sensors were realy dirty. i cleaned them.. but after turning on the copier c 2451 appeared.. i disconnected idc sensor wire and machine started to work again but quallity is really low.
as a double check i opened the transfer belt and cleaned it but found out new fuse is 800ma.. but the old one was 80ma... im really confused
can someone help me out with this problem
thanks in advance

allan
01-11-2015, 10:51 PM
The code is for transfer resting failure. The fuse rating is to high and the machine can't blow it. Hope nothing else got damaged. Get the right fuse to reset the transfer belt properly. Remove the fuse and see if replace transfer belt message comes back, that would be a good sign. But i would recommend changing it if it looks worn out. This machine can not work without the IDC sensors! If the image units is shot you must replace them same with the transfer belt. The machine creates and reads patches to check the density and image registration. if even only one color cannot produce the patch due to a bad unit or bad transfer belt or transfer belt cleaning the image quality would be poor.

Look for P codes on the control panel to figure out the failure.

hooman23
01-13-2015, 12:32 PM
replaced the fuse with 62mA samsung printer 's fuse . error code c2451 gone and gradation adjustment solved.. still bad quality printing... thanks anyway

allan
01-13-2015, 04:51 PM
Can you find any p-codes

hooman23
01-13-2015, 06:20 PM
Can you find any p-codes

in service mode? I dont know where can i find them!!

Custom Search