pages, B&W font lists look fine, color demo page
barely readable, very faint.

Going out to look at this machine and wanted to see
if I should bring anything besides trans belt &
transfer roller?

Thanks in advance

mikeena
01-13-2015, 09:07 PM
thos would be the two things i would bring. Not really transfer roller as the issue i would think would be with black then as well. Im guessing somehow the transfer belt is not engaging all the way with the colors. When you say demo are you refering to the demo built into the machine. You could also try printing a page from a pc see if the problem is still there. Also do your halftones and see if the problem is present on all of them. After that i would priont a halftone and stop the machine half way through transfer. Check the transfer belt and see how the image looks like on it. Much easier problem to fix when you narrow down the area it is happening on. Let me know what happens

copyman
01-18-2015, 12:52 PM
When I got there C2152 code was on and would not reset. Going back with belt retraction sensor & clutch

allan
01-18-2015, 01:24 PM
That is good advice from Mikeena. Remove the belt and turn the gear by hand if there is nothing mechanically wrong with it. Clean the sensor from the inside with a syringe bulb. If that does not do the trick replace the sensor and the clutch at the same time to save time.

I can't work without it.

Custom Search