PDA

View Full Version : FS-527exit roll noise

Custom Search

mascan42
01-14-2015, 06:39 PM
I have a Bizhub 652 with an FS-527 finisher. When the exit rolls close to eject the page, it moves normally (closes fully, not abnormally slow or fast) but it makes a loud CHUNK noise.

http://youtu.be/BELVZpzBrQM

allan
01-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Did you strip it to check for adjustment?

Glaander
02-06-2015, 07:53 PM
i worked on one 2 weeks ago, I got squeaking noise, the solution for me was the metal guard with a few rollers on them, when you open the door, you see a metal lever to pull down to release a metal guard plate, that guard plate got a few rollers on them and those roller need oil, rust was build up there.

at your video, you hear the metal chunk when paper pass by there, I think is that metal plate roller hard to turn and vibrate, I might be wrong tho.

Issac-brock
03-27-2015, 07:40 PM
i worked on one 2 weeks ago, I got squeaking noise, the solution for me was the metal guard with a few rollers on them, when you open the door, you see a metal lever to pull down to release a metal guard plate, that guard plate got a few rollers on them and those roller need oil, rust was build up there.

at your video, you hear the metal chunk when paper pass by there, I think is that metal plate roller hard to turn and vibrate, I might be wrong tho.
Thanks, this just helped me. Couldn't Quite pinpoint the squeek. Turned out to be the 4 white idle rollers above the ones you mentioned. Took apart enough to release these from touching and the noise stopped. Some oil and all good.

Custom Search