PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 601 jam question

Custom Search

brent
01-14-2015, 11:17 PM
how confusing if you read the jam codes in the service manual.. the 1701 had logged a lot of jams. it talks about the loop and registration
I replaced the sync clutch today. we will see if that was is. any thoughts on this?

also last week they had a jam of 15 sheets in the sync section I almost died when I couldn't get that jam out very easy..

thanks folks
brent

blackcat4866
01-15-2015, 12:27 AM
You shouldn't be getting 15 pages simultaneously at the registration roller. I would suspect a severe separation issue from the source tray. Start with the rollers torque limiter and one-way bearings. =^..^=

brent
01-15-2015, 04:39 AM
black cat. no kidding.. I couldn't believe it when I seen it. they said it was done through the manual feed. I had pics on my iPhone until I killed the phone anyways I am hoping I got that other issue sorted today.

brent

allan
01-15-2015, 05:20 AM
You either love or hate this machine. The jam codes helps me every time on this machine the clutches that is supposed to last 4M last about 800K, Just dirty really so cleaning them would make them run again but changing them feels better. I change all three rollers on the feeders at 300K. This is a time consuming machine and would take me more that 45min a visit but can run 200k between them. There i a couple of tricks on the machine, maine one being cleaning.

For sincro jams clean strip open the registration unit and take care to loosen the right screws not to loos the screwing adjustment. this rollers must be cleaned. If the paper dust cleaners were not cleaned for to long the the driven rollers would lock up and or cause flats spots causing intermittent jams. Look closely to the black mylar that is glued onto the bottom plate and remove any edges standing up with a razor. It the clutch feels dodgy then change it.

I love these machines, good for making money. I use all 3de party on this machine without any problems the developer i use is even better than the original stuff. Drum blade developer UFR LFR web tonner(only german and japanese stuff) at a quarter of the original price.

allan
01-15-2015, 05:36 AM
Cudos for killing the crApple.

Supertechs
01-15-2015, 04:57 PM
I love these machines, good for making money. I use all 3de party on this machine without any problems the developer i use is even better than the original stuff. Drum blade developer UFR LFR web tonner(only german and japanese stuff) at a quarter of the original price.

Where do you get the 3rd party developer for this machine.

allan
01-15-2015, 06:54 PM
Supplier that imports from Japan in South-Africa. the developer life on these machine does not even come close to the yield of 350K i can get 220K with this developer. Should come to $35 for the developer. If someone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Custom Search